Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cold facts: Farmworkers struggle to eat, pay bills after Flo

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/dec ... er=popular

Just another sob story by the bleeding heart LIBS. Even offers a "How to Help" list" with article. Florida has a big problem not only with the common "illegal" but with Cubans and Haitians, all milking the system. I have seen a BIG increase in local commenters just FED-UP with the invasion! Finally!

IMMOKALEE — Since freezes began decimating Florida crops, life has been a struggle for Maria Gabriela Chaires and her family.

Her 17-year-old son asked if he should drop out of high school and get a job, but she won’t let him.

Chaires, 37, and her 77-year-old mother, Juana Galvan, work in Immokalee’s packing houses and they, like many other farmworkers, have been dealing with drastically reduced hours since the cold weather hit this year, first in January and again in mid-December.

[b]“I have three children and I am both mother and father at the same time,â€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So.....we're supposed to feel worse for them than the American citizens who have been ousted from jobs illegals now hold, or the Americans who have lost jobs in this economy? I know we personally struggle to keep things paid and have what we need, and that is with steady work.

Struggling to keep things going is a part of life all around. There is no more pity in my heart for these people simply because they were able to sneak over our sovereign border to steal a job, which they were not entitled to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

give 'em bus fare to mexico!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    So.....we're supposed to feel worse for them than the American citizens who have been ousted from jobs illegals now hold, or the Americans who have lost jobs in this economy?
    Illegals are the current media darlings, so expect more of the same. The media do run articles about Americans who are out of work, but none of ones I've seen include the info that unemployed Americans are competing with illegals - or that the poorest Americans have been effectively excluded from decent, entry level jobs by those same illegals.
    ************************************************** *************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Banned

Re: give 'em bus fare to mexico!

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Why should we give them busfare? Take every possesion they have other then the cloths on their back (because were nice) as profiting from illegal activities, and then use that to get a bus ticket back to mexico. Leave them nothing to come back to.

The side effect is what we take we can also sell, help offset that defecit and its completely legal.

Re: Cold facts: Farmworkers struggle to eat, pay bills after

[quote="Purplelites"]http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/dec/25/freeze-farm-worker-immokalee-agencies-jobs-help/?partner=popular

“I have three children and I am both mother and father at the same time,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well I will Help USA for I help Illegal Imnmigrant . that for sure
    I don't feel sorry for any of you Only the American get some on e to read this to you
    Go the hell home
    NO Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Anyways wheres my aid? I'm a disabled veteran with a wife and 2 kids. I live within my means and don't have lots of luxuries but struggle to pay bills at times. If they can spare some for illegals us Vets like myself should be living like kings if its based on how much you gave your country...

Americans first, get the scum illegals who just bleed society out. Take care of ours and let them take care of theirs back home where they belong.

[quote]“I have three children and I am both mother and father at the same time,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Has anyone ever noticed these great family values these people have? No FATHER in the home means more GANG MEMBERS!

Los Angeles is proof of this.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast