Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Colin Powell’s Four-Star Kiss Off to the American Worker

Mark Cromer: Colin Powell’s Four-Star Kiss Off to the American Worker

Help wanted? America's ruling elite sniffs that citizens need not apply

By Mark Cromer | Published on 09.22.2010

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s lively support of a mass amnesty for tens of millions of illegal immigrants now in the United States and continued mass immigration into the country is a scalding reminder of just how far removed the Washington aristocracy has become from the American people.

Powell wasted no time during his appearance Sunday on David Gregory looked more like a befuddled Larry King as he sat there in unchallenging silence while Powell declared that illegal immigrants are “keeping this country’s lifeblood moving forward.â€

how many more that are in the Wh & any ON TV Have the Illigal immigrant working for them & don't say anything . I bet money on it . & it not right they see the American want to work . you pay American right Now I know why they want the Illigal over In Our Country . well this had to be going on for along time . no Amnesty & ship The Illigal Immigrant & no to citiezen 's for Baby . to all the illigal Immigrant who has been In this country for year. you are not American Citizen's at all . you show Me your Birth Certificatie yes Im .... as Hell that the Gov & you Powell could do this to American. I hope everyone of you get fired
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)