Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COLORADO HIGH SCHOOL TO STUDENT: REMOVE OFFENSIVE US FLAG

Colorado High School Tells Student to Remove US Flag From Truck… It’s Offensive

Gateway Pundit
    Posted by Jim Hoft

Security officials told the student they focus on diversity at the school and they don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html
    http://www.thefoxnation.com/american-fl ... flag-truck

A high school student in Northglenn is upset that campus security told him to remove the large American flags flying from his pickup truck because it might make others uncomfortable.

Jeremy Stoppel told 7NEWS he got a ticket at Northglenn High School last Thursday for squealing his tires. He said he deserved that ticket and deserved having his parking lot pass suspended for two weeks.

But he’s upset that campus security then told him he can’t fly his 3 feet by 5 feet flags in the bed of his pickup truck anymore.

[quote]“She said I should take my flags down. She said this is a school that focuses on diversity and she doesn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable,â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow

If ANYONE is offended by the FLAG of the country that they migrate to then they seriously need to get out...

Im offended that ANYONE would ask another to remove the flag of this nation from view BECAUSE its offensive...

You dont like the nations flag, then LEAVE the nation.

Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    If ANYONE is offended by the FLAG of the country that they migrate to then they seriously need to get out...

Im offended that ANYONE would ask another to remove the flag of this nation from view BECAUSE its offensive...

You dont like the nations flag, then LEAVE the nation.
    ============================

Vet cuts down Illegal Mexican flag flying above U.S. Flag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is madness , when did our flag become a hate symbol , because that's what the school is in effect saying.

Part of the story was left out in the link above. It was just thesecurity supervisor who told the student he couldn't fly his flags.

Teen: Security Told Me To Remove U.S. Flags
    High School Student Has 3x5 Feet U.S. Flags In Truck Bed
    Deb Stanley, 7NEWS Producer

POSTED: 2:50 pm MDT September 3, 2010
    UPDATED: 7:24 pm MDT September 3, 2010

NORTHGLENN, Colo. -- A high school student in Northglenn is upset that campus security told him to remove the large American flags flying from his pickup truck because it might make others uncomfortable.

Jeremy Stoppel told 7NEWS he got a ticket at Northglenn High School last Thursday for squealing his tires. He said he deserved that ticket and deserved having his parking lot pass suspended for two weeks.

But he's upset that campus security then told him he can't fly his 3 feet by 5 feet flags in the bed of his pickup truck anymore.

"She said I should take my flags down. She said this is a school that focuses on diversity and she doesn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable," Stoppel said. "How do you suppose anyone would feel uncomfortable in America with an American flag? That's where I'm confused."

He said he started flying his flags around school last week.

"Now that I finally get to drive to school, I have a truck, that's what I want to do. I want to fly my flags. September 11th is coming up so I wanted to fly them in honor of that," said Stoppel, who said his cousin is serving in the Navy.

Stoppel and his father want an apology from that security supervisor.

"To me, she's just threatening him, hoping that she can just bully him so he'll just take 'em down and just put his tail between his legs and say, 'I'm done. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.' And that's just not gonna happen," said Dan Stoppel, Jeremy's father.

7NEWS checked and the school has no policy against flying the American flag. In fact, Northglenn High School has a U.S. flag on the flag pole in front of the school.

"I am unaware of that situation. So I need to talk to that person, see why they did that, if they did that," said Northglenn High School principal Dr. Mary Lindimore. "We have 'em in the hallways upstairs. So we promote flying of American flags."

There is a policy that bans anything that creates a safety problem or which disrupts the educational environment.

When 7NEWS asked Lindimore if she could imagine any scenario in which the American flag would disrupt the educational environment, Lindimore said no.

Lindimore promised to talk to the security supervisor next week.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24 ... etail.html

Lindimore promised to talk to the security supervisor next week.
    Why not talk to the supervisor now???

I Put this on the other day about this teen . I told him fly the flag Hi if they don't Like it go the Hell home this is Our Country if they are uncomfortable about this go the hell home it good thing it not My son
    good for you fly the flag Hi
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good for you our flag Is first if you don't like get the Hell out you know the Amercian are Piss off & Im rigth be side them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I would just looooove to know this security guards name. Don't want to jump to conclusions but could he have a latino name?

I wonder.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast