Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

good riddance to bad anti american and illegal loving trash.

AMERICA IS WAKING UP one election at a time

MW
    "I really feel betrayed by my community," said Selders, 61. "There's a big contingent of people in this community who are just full of anger and hate about illegal immigration, and that anger and hate has been transferred to me."
    Let this be a lesson, Mr. Selders. The American people have lost their patience with those who would aid, abett, and encourage illegal immigrants!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let this be a message to the elites. America is waking up. We want the rule of law restored and NO form of amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could have voted. For once just to be on the winning side... Good bye chump.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

VILLARAIGOSA ....ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION??? YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!

For once a community acted appropriately. Now its time for Denver Colorado to do the same with Hickenlooper or whatever his name is.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I sure hope Salazar is paying attention to what we just did in his district, he will be seeing the same results when his seat in the senate comes up for election. I just wish it wasn't 3 years away...

...crap, just noticed the title of the article:

"Colorado mayor's sympathy for immigrants costs him his job"

I think they forgot to put illegal in there somewhere

We Coloradans could all send Salazar a copy of this article, repeatedly. That's what I'm going to do. The man is intractable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Colorado mayor's sympathy for immigrants costs him his job -

Its so good to see someone from the haves see how it is to be hurt by illegal immigration just like the have not among us who have been feeling this hurt for a long time. Now it is up to us the voters of America as a whole to see to it that a lot more of the haves feel this mayor's hurt. I'm glad that you Mr.mayor have received your just desserts.

April
    WAY TO GO GREELEY!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12