Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Colorado members of ALIPAC? Jared Polis Watch?

You should know that Jared Polis, the head of the Colorado State Board of Education, has used his non profit organization to set up The New American School in Denver.

Polis is a 20 something multi millionaire from Boulder. This new school, which is free, caters to immigrants age 16 to 20. If they are legal I say great BUT, the website says they accept the matricula for registration. Can we say ILLEGAL?

I have seen Polis on Spanish television promoting the school which is free.
    Polis also is an investor inn some Spanish language cinema not to far from my home.

Polis will probably run for Sennate or Gov someday. He has 600 Million and he will cater to ILLEGALS!

Why is the head of the Colorado Board of Education so interested in IMMIGRANTS anyway?

CAIR you need to be watching this guy......

YES INDEED YOU DO. There was an article about him and his school which I researched and posted on ALIPAC a while back.

This man is a Bad News Bear abusing his position on the Colorado Board of Education to affect public policy and destroy your educational system.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tms

So much for Colorado, it's looking better and better to move farther away but it won't last. Can't put your kid in Catholic schools either the only option left is home school or other private schools.

Thanks for bringing that up Jacksmith, Judy, this is very important for people of Colorado! What's next for Colorado? Jeez At least we still have Tancredo....
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo