Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Commitee Member: There are no terrorists at Home Depot

When Brian Bilbray nailed the Border Patrol San Diego Sector Chief on why no one is picking up all the illegal aliens that daily flood the local Home Depots, one of the members (who I thought was Ed Royce originally) responded "There are no terrorists at Home Depot". Did anyone hear that? What a scumbag.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Not all illegals are terriorists and not all terrorists are illegal. But illegals are breaking the law. Anything to confuse the issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    That wasn't Royce that said that, was it? I thought it was that bald, four-eyed, Democrat sitting next to him. Perhaps my lack of knowledge on both guys has me a little confused.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It wasn't Royce. MW is right. It was the Democrat with glasses. I can't remember his name.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Sorry, I thought it was the Chairman, he was running the show, and it sounded like he was the one who said it, my mistake.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

How the hell do they know that there are no terrorists at Home Depot?
    And how did we become so obsessed with terrorism that 20 million illegal alien criminals are considered acceptable?
    It seems that the terrorists are definately winning on the psychological warfare front.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Home Depot is so far from the reality.....They think this s a way to make more money, beeing the local office to hire those illegals, I stoped buying there and if I need something I don't accept anything coming from that store.

Yes I caught that on CSPAN yesterday and I believe it may have been Rep. Sherman? Waited to get his name during the rest of the broadcast but did not see it on the screen. They did try to focus the hearings on preventing terrorism however they kept steering back to illegal aliens. You cannot separate the two issues with our porous borders situation.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, we know that there are drugs being smuggled in Home Depot shipments. We don't know what the money obtained for the drugs finances.

Let me run this by you.

Some friends ordered some flooring from Home Depot. They called to apologize to me because they felt they'd let us down.
    A Spanish only crew arrived to do the installation. My friends had reservations about possibly participating in the employment of illegal workers. However, they were reluctant to contact Home Depot or send the crew away. They felt intimidated because the workers now know where they live. Isn't that terrorism if a store sends out a crew that causes you to fear for your safety? My friends will not use Home Depot anymore, and will do more dilligence prepurchase/installation.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many americans have been the victims of violence by workers on the crews that did work on their homes or in their neighborhoods. I know I would not feel comfortable having an entire illegal crew working on my house and not think they might not come back for other reasons. Not to mention the leering at all the women in the neighborhood.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn