Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OR: Community concern over immigration enforcement facility

Community concern over immigration enforcement facility coming to Salem
    Video

By Scott Leamon
    WSLS10 Reporter
    Published: April 7, 2009

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security plans to open an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (or ICE) office in Salem this summer.

The office is being relocated from Roanoke, according to agency spokesperson Cori Bassett.

Blueprints for the facility call for four holding cells, an interview room, bullet proof glass, and a vault.

Part of the plans call for the office to function as a “maximum securityâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Ah, fantastic, maybe I can get a job there?

If Salem does not want it, then I might be able to get my mayor to consider it. Salem is rife with illegal aliens who work all over the Willamette Valley (Salem is smack dab in the middle of all that farmland) and Salem is also known for it's liberalism, so we can assume their "undocumented residents" are getting nervous and the local libs are whining up a dust storm.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€