Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But even if nothing scuttles the compromise between now and when lawmakers get back from recess, and if the Senate passes a bill with these elements, there would remain a steep battle to get agreement from the House. The House passed an enforcement-based measure in December that doesn't include a guest-worker program or a plan for undocumented immigrants in the United States now.
    Aren't we missing something very important here? Read the above paragraph. Tom Tancredo already has 73 lined up to fight this. I doubt if it will pass the house and it can't go forward if it doesn't. Meantime, we keep plugging away at them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr---yea, Tom is doing what he should, but the rest of them aren't. If they were, there wouldn't be any need AT ALL for a debate as to what to do with these criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never expected anything of the Senate because in my opinion they are probably the most useless group of Senators we have ever had. They have proved from the very first that they aren't interested in doing anything whatsoever besides stabbing each other in the back. I'm sick to death of them! But we still have some damn good fighters on our side and I'm not willing to throw in the towel just yet.

So,

IMPEACHMENT GEORGE BUSH NOW!!! VOTE EVERYONE WHO IS PRO ILLEGAL OUTAHERE IN NOVEMBER..THEY'RE ALL TRAITORS

The Time is Ripe for a Massive Protest and demand that the traitors be impeached and jailed.
    I completely agree, JP! We can't let this happen to us. Our ancestors fought too hard to build this country to let a bunch of money grubbing monkeys in Washington bring it down . WE NEED OUR OWN PROTEST and By Gosh, we HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO, unlike the illegals marching in Chicago last week, what a joke that was. Where was ICE when they had the chance to pick up thousands of illegals? No where in sight, that's for sure. All of the world is laughing at us.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Very scary to have 10 million illegal Mexicans as U.S. citizens. It really irritates me to see these illegals on the subway reading their Spanish newspapers, LEARN ENGLISH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! Why do the have to put "Vote Aqui" under "Vote Here" signs!? IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND "VOTE HERE" YOU SHOULDN'T BE VOTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND "VOTE HERE" YOU SHOULDN'T BE VOTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    Ain't that the truth!

Rebellady 1964 wrote:
    Where was ICE when they had the chance to pick up thousands of illegals? No where in sight, that's for sure. All of the world is laughing at us.
    It's probably because they were told to stand down by the traitors in Washington. If ICE had tried to do something, there would have been a riot. I say so be it, what ever has to be done to get them outahere and to uphold our laws.

As bad as driving a car when you can't read road signs.

All the other obvious problems with this permanent slave class plan aside, I seem to have missed the part where they MUST surrender their Mexican/Honduran/whatever citizenship as part of this plan to give them the full benefits of American citizenship. Of course what good would another law--any law--do without effective border enforcement??? Criminals don't follow laws and it doesn't matter how many you pass! Moreover, if you don't give law enforcement the tools and support necessary to do their jobs you might as well give everything over to the criminals!! The bad news for Congress is that we are watching, and we will be voting. This has become THE ISSUE for me this year because I believe it's fight or flight time, and I have worked too long and too hard in my life to provide for my family to just give it all over to some 3rd world peasants or some globalist neo-conservatives. I'll be contacting my representatives and anyone else that I think gives a you-know-what about this.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast