Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Conan the Coward

Arnold has retracted his statment about the border blaming it on his bad English.Even though it was exactly what he told Bill O'Reilly 2 years ago.How long has Arnold been here?I don't think he speaks his native tongue as much as English anymore so why isn't his English more polished?Maybe deportation should be inline for him!With the largest state in the union being ran by someone like this it sends the illegals the green light to go anywhere.

I guess it's true about shrinkage due to steroid use.

I sent an email to Aunald blasting him for retracting his statement last night. I told him that I use to admire him for his movie acting career, but now that he's become a sheepish politican that I've lost total respect for him. I said I was very pleased with his comments about closing the borders, but was extremely letdown and dissappointed with him retracting his statement. I said in the end that it's too bad that because of you caving into the whining of a few Mexican activists that you've become the same type of girlie man in Sacramento that you railed against only a few short months or so ago.

Maybe Jorge Bush and Chaddaquidick Ted called him up and threatened to take away his country club privileges if Aunald didn't retract his statements.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He let a lot of Californians down.He should be forced to sit and actually look at his wife all day.

NBC Poll from last night:

Should Governor Schwarzenegger have apologized for saying the U.S. needs to "close the borders"?

Choice Votes Percentage of 8820 Votes
    Yes 1153 13%
    No 7667 87%

Thank you for taking the NBC 7/39 e-poll. Check back here to see if other voters agreed with you.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn