Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Condi Stresses Border Enforcement Is Govt’s Concern A

www.hardbeatnews.com

Condi Stresses Border Enforcement Is Govt’s Concern Alone
    Condoleeza Rice
    Condoleeza Rice (White House Photo)

Hardbeatnews, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Tues. May 31, 2005: Border enforcement is a role for the United States government and the United States government alone. That’s the word from U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on the "Minutemen" phenomenon.

Rice made the comment recently in response to a question posed to her on the issue by Gloria Duffy, President and CEO of the Commonwealth Club.
    "Minutemen" are groups or vigilantes operating in Arizona and New Mexico who claim they are trying to stimulate enforcement of the border control.

Rice, however, in referring to the unlawful crossing of the borders by many Mexican immigrants, stressed, “We cannot have a situation in which people do not respect our laws, do not respect the fact that there are lawful ways to come to the United States.�

But she warned that the economic realities of immigration need to be realized and more humane policies created to reflect that.

“The fact that there are people who live in the shadows in the way that they do, despite their contributions to our economy, cannot go home and cannot be a part of their families, this is not a good thing for a country that was built on immigration,� she said.

The Bush administration has been pushing for a temporary workers program for the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. A bill that reflects the plan was recently introduced in both the Senate and the House. But it is still a long way off from becoming a reality. – Hardbeatnews.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Border enforcement is a role for the United States government and the United States government alone. That’s the word from U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on the "Minutemen" phenomenon.

We the People don’t see the government representing us and therefore if you don’t do it we will.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I wonder who Condi thinks 'the government' is? WE are. Those in Washington DC have proven that they're not up to the job of taking care of business. If they don't represent us, protect us, then they have NO REASON to be in DC.

And we're going to FIRE them.

Happily, twits like Condi cannot abrogate our constitutionally guaranteed first amendment rights.

ON MINUTE MEN ON!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Condi and the border

Condi has alot of buddies in Mexico. Wasn't she part of Pemix?(?oil co)
    Anyway, she and Jorge aren't doing their jobs, so somebody has to take over for them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This article really ticked me off. This woman has the gall to consider running for president in 2008. We dont need more George Bush's in office.

www.rice2008.com

Condoleeza Rice 2008

Now that's scarry.

Rice, however, in referring to the unlawful crossing of the borders by many Mexican immigrants, stressed, “We cannot have a situation in which people do not respect our laws, do not respect the fact that there are lawful ways to come to the United States.�
    Then, may I ask..........WHY HAS YOUR ADMINISTRATION ALLOWED IT TO BE THE NORM?

Why HAS THE ADMINISTRATION IGNORED THE US LAWS???
    [quote:1jxw06nv]But she warned that the economic realities of immigration need to be realized and more humane policies created to reflect that.
    Is this a THREAT?? Is she trying to BULLY US??

“The fact that there are people who live in the shadows in the way that they do, despite their contributions to our economy, cannot go home and cannot be a part of their families, this is not a good thing for a country that was built on immigration,� she said.
    [/quote:1jxw06nv]
    They CAN GO HOME ANYTIME THEY WANT.........and might I add, do quite often!!

JP, if you can post the email info re: Condi........let's do a quick emailing campaign so that she can begin to understand that her misleading, untruthful words HAVE NOT PASSED US BY.

BTW, yup, an OIL Gal & George 1's buddy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I havent been able to find it yet, if someone beats me to it, please post it.

Eeeewwwww. This article has me FUMING!!!!!! This is exactly the reason we all have to spend so much of our time doing this.

Who does she think she is, to say "Border enforcement is a role for the United States government, and the United States government alone."

In other words, America, what she is saying is, "mind your own business, this is our administration, and we'll do as we see fit."

I've got news for you, Ms. Condoleeza Rice, this is OUR country, you are employed by US, the people, and if we see that you are failing the people of this country, you can well expect to hear from us. And you will! Get back to your desk this minute and get these borders secured NOW!!!! And the same message goes to your boss!!!! MOVE!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, really?

Maybe you ought to tell that to your boss, Condi. I don't think he has a clue.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

This one is on the front page. I used to really like Condi Rice, but no more. That changed a long time ago.

http://www.alipac.us/article-438--0-0.html

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast