Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Action needed here! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1109583.html#1109583

I called the D.C. and Des Moines offices of Sen. Grassley and Sen. Harkin. I called the Ames office of Rep. Latham. I was unable to reach anybody at Rep. Latham's D.C. office, so I left him a message there. I asked them all to do whatever it takes to correct this non-enforcement of immigration laws that the presidential administration has ordered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joehe
    When in the hell is IMPEACHMENT going to take place for this illegal imposter acting out the role of president of OUR COUNTRY?

Isn't there anyway to stop that son of a kenyan?

Is it not legal to kill the enemy who is diligently and actively working to destroy OUR COUNTRY?

Is that in fact not the duty of OUR MILITARY?
    Nothing is going to happen until the Obama puppets in Congress are voted out. You know who they are: Pelosi, Graham, Reid, McCain, etc. etc. etc.
    In the meantime, see above. Get on the horn and start making your voice heard. We are all working hard at this and you can too. Support your State militia - they are our first line of defense when the "S" Hits the Fan. Write and call your representatives and demand that they initiate impeachment proceedings in January when the Democrats lose control of the Congress.
    We can do it if we all pull together!

Banned

Re: Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Quote Originally Posted by Von
    To cut to the chase.......How do we get rid of Obama and all the illegals?
    Simple: Every state passes their own version of SB 1070. When illegals have nowhere else to run to, they will leave. Urge your state legislators to do so now.

Obama: Impeach Now. Join http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
    Start making phone calls, writing, and emailing your Senators and Reps demanding Impeachment proceedings are started and that Amnesty is NOT Granted to Anyone. Make it perfectly clear that you are an informed voter. Look at their record: join http://www.numbersusa.com/ to see their scores.

Support AliPac and all the other organizations that are against Amnesty and Comprehensive Immigration Reform. There are many out there. https://banamnestynow.com/ was started by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Sen. Russell Pearce and has been joined by former U.S. Treasurer Bay Buchanan, and former Congressman Tom Tancredo.

It's going to be a lot of work and there is a long road ahead but in the long run, it's going to be worth it to take back Americas.
    Great points AZrez.
    joehe, I don't condone talk of, or violence. I understand your point. Thats all.
    Enough said.
    Welcome new recruits.
    The impeachment file gets fatter by the day.

If we cannot restore the Rule of Law and our territorial sovereignty through Congress -- which is the likely scenario -- I agree that it will take multiple States passing laws similar to SB1070 in order to force the issue.

Now someone might say, "But so what if some State or even many States pass such laws? The illegal aliens can simply run to sanctuary States."

Well, yes, that would happen. However, the millions upon millions of illegal aliens flooding into those States will quickly worsen the already declining economic conditions of said States ... which will lead to a change in voter's attitudes faster than you might think. Remember, these States do not suffer the brunt of the invasion due to their distance from the border; this is a primary reason why they can talk this nonsense about "compassion" and human dignity: They have no idea what it's like down in Arizona, Texas or California.

The overwhelmed States will eventually have no choice but to send away their new "refugees" via appropriate legislation, which will cause them to descend on any other remaining States that might take them, and those States will not be able to sustain such onslaughts either. This process may repeat itself several times as various States play a game of "Hot Potato" with the invaders, each influx of illegal aliens into sympathetic jurisdictions being exponentially more severe than the last. At some point, NO ONE is going to want them anymore.

It's a best case scenario, though. A lot can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    This is what I have been saying

Where in the hell is congress?

recess or not , This moron of a president is doing what he wants

NOWHERE in our immigration laws does it give him the right to
    pick and choose

Impeachment anyone?
    JUSTTHEFACTS, I'M ALL FOR OBAMA'S IMPEACHMENT AND I WONDER WHY IN THE HELL HAS CONGRESS NOT STARTED THE PROCEEDINGS TO IMPEACH THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A PRESIDENT AND KICK HIS @SS OUT OF OFFICE. OBAMA HAS DONE NOTHING BUT MADE A MESS OUT OF THE OFFICE THAT HE SWORE ON GODS WORD TO DEFEND. HE HAS MADE A LAUGHING STOCK OUT OF THE U.S.A. AND THATS A PROVEN FACT. IF THE DEMS WANT EVEN A HINT OF RE-ELECTION COME NOVEMBER THEY WLLL DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP THIS MORON. HE NEEDS TO BE KICKED OUT OF OFFICE NOW, AND WE CAN WORRY ABOUT 2012 LATER. IMPEACH THE S*B STAT LET ME TELL YOU, I HATE THIS MAN TO THE POINT THAT I'M SICK OF SEEING HIS MUG ON TV ALL THE TIME AND HE AIN'T THAT GOOD LOOKING FOR HIM TO THINK THAT WE WANT TO SEE HIS UGLY MUG ON TV ALL THE TIME. BILL MAHER WAS RIGHT, AND I THINK HE LIKE SO MANY OTHERS ARE NOW HAVING REGRETS FOR HAVING VOTED FOR HIM. IMPEACH HIM NOW

I SIGNED THE PETITION AND I'M EAGER TO DO MORE BEAUSE ITS PAST TIME FOR THIS B*****D TO GO HE IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF THIS COUNTRY AND ITS VALUES. HE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT AS WELL. THIS COUNTRY CAN'T STAND ANOTHER TWO YEARS OF HIM AND HIS S**T. WHEN JOE WILSON SAID THOSE FAMOUS WORDS FOR ALL THE WORLD TO HEAR, "YOU LIE" HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT. OBAMA IS THE BIGGEST LIAR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFETIME WHY DOES HE HATE THIS COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE SO

OT, I LIVE IN THE 11th DISTRICT IN N.C. AND THERE HASN'T BEEN AN ENDORSEMENT FOR OUR DISTRICT YET. I WONDER WHY. NEED YOUR HELP HERE W. THANKS LADY. BTW, I KNOW I'M NOT VOTING FOR SHULER, THIS GUY IS FULL OF IT AND I GAVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

This is what I have been saying

Where in the hell is congress?

recess or not , This moron of a president is doing what he wants

NOWHERE in our immigration laws does it give him the right to
    pick and choose

Impeachment anyone?

I was wondering about something. What if Congress succeeds in impeaching Obama sometime in the future, mandating Obama's removal from the Oval Office, and then some kind of hard evidence comes along that he was never eligible for President in the first place? Do we have to start all over again with a different kind of process?

If all of this were to actually happen, who would then become President? Joe Biden? Former President Bush? About all that the Constitution says is "until another suitable President can be found".

I just think it's strange how the Obama Administration keeps on working against the will of the American People. And how strange it is for the Federal Government to fight for the exclusive right to enforce Federal immigration laws, only to choose to avoid enforcing them.

I was able to reach Rep. Latham's D.C. office today and asked him to do whatever he can to correct this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123