Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressional candidate’s supporters wage war against

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/06/12/news-arellano.php

Some relationships wither slowly, others more suddenly. For state Senator John Campbell and Minuteman founder Jim Gilchrist, the final blowout took an afternoon.

The occasion: an anti-immigrant rally in Ontario sponsored by KFI-AM 640’s The John and Ken Show. Campbell was there to announce the creation of a state patrol along the California-Mexico border. Gilchrist, darling of the anti-immigrant movement, was there to lend his support.

Then Gilchrist upstaged Campbell.

Before a roaring live audience and tens of thousands of Southern California listeners, the Aliso Viejo resident said he would seek the 48th Congressional District seat vacated by Christopher Coxâ€â€

Campbell has since renounced such positions, claiming Democrats deceived him into the votes.
    Sounds like a little boy who is trying to lie his way out.

Here we go. Cambell is the first in line of many political weaklings that will be exposed for doing nothing about the immigration status quo rather than standing up and saying something for what is right. This two-bit flip-flopper doesn't deserve to be in office.

I say vote him out JUST because he holds office. I hope the people of California will wise up to the things he may claim just to win. LIES LIES LIES!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Business owners who base their profits on hiring illegal aliens are capitalists and are pigs.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched the last race and iam telling you what the GOP are really split on these two and Campbell is a worthless candidate and if those that cant see that will see it later and they only have themselves to blame if they believe that illegals should have the same rights as citizens. I live in Cali and many are really worried!

Pro