Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman: BUSH DOES'NT GIVE A DAMN'

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54418 -
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    INVASION USA
    Congressman: Bush 'doesn't give a damn'
    Republican blames White House for failed appeal by Ramos, Compean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: February 24, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif.
    Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., denounced President Bush for his refusal to intervene in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals decision to deny the bond requests of imprisoned former Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean, pending their appeal.

Rohrabacher, in a statement, spared no words in laying the blame on the White House for not freeing Ramos and Compean on bond:

"Acquiescing to the insistence of the White House, the court has decided to treat Ramos and Compean worse than they would common criminals, which is consistent with the way the Bush administration has handled these two border agents from the beginning," Rohrabacher said. "To suggest that this underscores President Bush's mean-spirited and vindictive nature is an understatement."

(Story continues below)

Rohrabacher said the "lives of Ramos and Compean are obviously at risk, and the president not only doesn't care about securing our southern border, he doesn't give a damn about those who protect it."

Ramos and Compean entered federal prison last month to begin sentences of 11 and 12 years respectively for their actions in the shooting and wounding of a drug smuggler who was given immunity to testify against them.

A spokesman for Rohrabacher's office told WND the White House "was afraid of a public relations disaster," explaining why the White House refused to back-channel support for releasing the two imprisoned Border Patrol agents pending their appeal.

"The visual of Ramos and Compean free and able to talk to the media is a nightmare for the White House," Tara Setmayer told WND.

An emotional Monica Ramos, the wife of Ignacio Ramos, told WND she and her family and friends "had been so hopeful that Nacho would be home soon."

She expressed hope the appeal of the court decision would be successful or a new trial might yet be ordered.

"I have three small children to raise, now without a husband. I have to be brave and trust in God that my husband will be home soon and that my husband will be safe and protected away from us," she said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INVASION USA
    Congressman: Bush 'doesn't give a damn'
    Republican blames White House for failed appeal by Ramos, Compean
    Ya, well we don't give a damn about Bush anymore either,he is a traitor and not my president!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So the White House is afriad of a public relations disaster, just you wait their is going to be one hell of a public relations disaster for them before this story is over with! I to denounce Bush, he is not my President and I will not recognize him as such, he is not suitable to have that honor anymore!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I hereby denounce the traitor Bush, presently illeaglly residing in the White House, after participating in stealing a national election and not fulfilling his oath he has sworn to protect the citizens of the United States of America. He is engaged in a conspriacy to circumvent our constitution, our soverignty and our borders and I no longer recognize him as President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, I supported him through this war, because we do infact have a enemy that wents to kill us and blow our cities up. That just makes it even worst in what he is doing to our country with this north American union bs. This spp thing and illigal thing has took me from some one that respected the man to knowing in my heart he is a treasoness pile lower then bug eggs(to say it nicely) Clinton signed nafta that started this, we sure as heck don't need mrs clinton any where near the government, at least if we care about this country.

I wish there was a way to impeach him, but more then half of the congress is likely cfr, also senate. This is why he is getting away with it. He is not stupid he knows what he is doing, in would not be doing this if he knew it would fail. Why do I say treason or tradior? Because he is a tradior to the people of this country...Also to me that fought hard to defend him from other people from fraying his sorry backside. He makes me sick for selling this country out to a north American union. He is no longer my president even so I will prey for good judgements as long as he is president. In Iran if they become a threat a good judgement would be to keep the country from being harmed, I would hope for that, out of the most failed president in this nations history. More so then Carter or Clinton. Why because Carter was bad but he did not sell the country or try to turn it into a north American union.

That is all I got to say.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

When Congressman Rohrabacher speaks everybody listens, even the White House, even that moron Karl Rove probably shuts his mouth for a few minutes.

GO Congressman Rohrabacher. Speaking out for the American people in a manner in which President Bush cannot tune it out, cannot turn a deaf ear to. Everybody heard him and everyone will continue to listen for him.....and that includes the White House.

I really appreciate this man's honesty, courage and determination to make President Bush hear us.

Can you hear us now????????!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I supported him through this war, because we do infact have a enemy that wents to kill us and blow our cities up. That just makes it even worst in what he is doing to our country with this north American union bs. This spp thing and illigal thing has took me from some one that respected the man to knowing in my heart he is a treasoness pile lower then bug eggs(to say it nicely) Clinton signed nafta that started this, we sure as heck don't need mrs clinton any where near the government, at least if we care about this country.
    You're right MATTHEW.

Except it was bush 1 that put NAFTA together and Klinton that merely carried the torch. Klinton put CAFTA together and bush 2 carried that torch.

We would have had AMNESTY had 9/11 not occurred! That was first on bush's agenda and the very first photo op he had was with Foxie on the border......remember?

9/11 actually STOPPED the AMNESTY from being rammed down our throats in '01.

April
    Rockfish wrote:

I hereby denounce the traitor Bush, presently illeaglly residing in the White House, after participating in stealing a national election and not fulfilling his oath he has sworn to protect the citizens of the United States of America. He is engaged in a conspriacy to circumvent our constitution, our soverignty and our borders and I no longer recognize him as President.

Well said and I absolutely agree