Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Flake Disappointed By Gutierrez Immigration Bill

From Flake's website:
    ---

Congressman Flake Disappointed By Gutierrez Immigration Bill
    Gutierrez Bill Makes Same Mistakes of the 1986 Immigration Bill

Washington, D.C., Dec 15 - Republican Congressman Jeff Flake, who represents Arizona’s Sixth District, criticized an immigration reform bill unveiled today by Congressman Luis Gutierrez of Illinois.

“Having worked with Congressman Gutierrez on immigration reform legislation in the past, I know how committed he is to this issue,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]I’m still hopeful that Congress will address immigration reform soon. States like Arizona desperately need it. However, it will need to be more comprehensive than the Gutierrez bill in order to be effective.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America already has a temporary worker program.

Dixie

We already have laws , just like in gun control. We do not need more legislation on illegal aliens and their anchor babies. We need the borders secured and present laws enforced. These clowns in Washington need to be pulled from the jobs of politics.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    actually dont we have like 25 programs?

Here is a big reason why this amnesty bill will go down in flames.
    Republicans want a temp worker program. The SEIU and big labor does not. Big labor knows that temp workers cannot be unionized and don't pay union dues, while at the same time, hurt American workers.

This split will bring down this amnesty bill.

Also, Gutierrez's $500 fine is a joke. He is clearly low balling this so-called fine, in order to have levarage and claim that he is willing to give in, when the fine goes up to $2,000.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    actually dont we have like 25 programs?

Its like they JUST keep ignoring that.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also believe McCain was or is taking the same position on the temporary worker program as Flake. This may be why Lindsey Graham is scheming with Schumer now. We'll have to monitor this closely, and keep the pressure on -- no amnesty period with or without "temporary" (i.e., permanent) workers.

Gutierrez Bill Makes Same Mistakes of the 1986 Immigration Bill
    Which is exactly what this Open Border Advocate POS intended it too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast