Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    They wouldn't think twice about shooting us.

Brooks said his stand is popular across the country
    ON TARGET!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Anyone who would take offense to a Congressman speaking up for the rule of law and the American people probably shouldn’t be in this country to begin with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MSNBC Anchor Mockingly Asks GOP Congressman If He Has ‘Degree In Economics’… Turns Out He Does!
    Posted on July 20, 2011 at 4:57pm by Christopher Santarelli

We blogged earlier today on the heated discussion between MSNBC anchor Contessa Brewer and Alabama GOP Congressman Rep. Mo Brooks. In case you missed it, when speaking about President Obama’s spending and stimulus decisions in the first year of his Presidency, the heated interview climaxed with this back and forth

VIDEO AT LINK:

Brewer: We were looking at going–reverting a depression at that point. Everyone, the Fed Chairman–

Rep. Brooks: Well I disagree we were going into a depression, but go ahead.

Brewer: Do you have a degree in economics?

Rep. Brooks: Yes ma’am I do, highest honors.

Rep. Brooks official bio says that the Congressman graduated from Duke University in three years with a double major in political science and economics, with highest honors in economics. After Duke, Rep. Brooks graduated from the University of Alabama Law School in 1978.

Brewer’s question seems especially interesting considering that economics is a Top 10 major for undergrads. Brewer, who does not have a degree in economics, quickly realized her gaffe and responded on Facebook after the interview:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/msnbc-a ... ree-gaffe/

more of the "INTERVIEW" at Mo Burns her to the ground.....
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-conte ... backfires/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    MSNBC Anchor Mockingly Asks GOP Congressman If He Has ‘Degree In Economics’… Turns Out He Does!
    Posted on July 20, 2011 at 4:57pm by Christopher Santarelli

We blogged earlier today on the heated discussion between MSNBC anchor Contessa Brewer and Alabama GOP Congressman Rep. Mo Brooks. In case you missed it, when speaking about President Obama’s spending and stimulus decisions in the first year of his Presidency, the heated interview climaxed with this back and forth

VIDEO AT LINK:

Brewer: We were looking at going–reverting a depression at that point. Everyone, the Fed Chairman–

Rep. Brooks: Well I disagree we were going into a depression, but go ahead.

Brewer: Do you have a degree in economics?

Rep. Brooks: Yes ma’am I do, highest honors.

Rep. Brooks official bio says that the Congressman graduated from Duke University in three years with a double major in political science and economics, with highest honors in economics. After Duke, Rep. Brooks graduated from the University of Alabama Law School in 1978.

Brewer’s question seems especially interesting considering that economics is a Top 10 major for undergrads. Brewer, who does not have a degree in economics, quickly realized her gaffe and responded on Facebook after the interview:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/msnbc-a ... ree-gaffe/

more of the "INTERVIEW" at Mo Burns her to the ground.....
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-conte ... backfires/
    I'm smiling from ear to ear! He totally owned her! I watched the full interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXzvRvTykU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HEHE...this man is COOL as a cucumber!

Right on!, Mr. Brooks. I think we sould draft the retired military for one year of boarder patrol, with a desent pay, and orders not to shoot anyone going south!!!
    We need to guard our boarders as iff we are being invaded, because we are!!! We need secure walls with guards and security systems that will prevent the invaders from getting in.(mod edit)
    We also must limit the amount of foriegn people we except to become American citizens. We no longer need or can afford to take the "hungry, poor, or undesirable people from other countries.
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12