Congressmen, president selling out Americans
| Sunday, November 11, 2007
Leave a Comment | Default | Large

I hope the American U.S. citizen will remember what some of the congressmen and women has done against the wishes of the legal citizens of this country. Lindsey Graham, Ted Kennedy, John McCain and President Bush tried to push the so-called amnesty bill for illegal immigrants to become U.S. citizens against the will of most all the people who work and make the country what it really was -- a good strong Democratic free nation that our ancestors fought and died for.

Now these money-grabbing, power-grabbing and no-good scoundrels are selling out. I think Lindsey Graham is trying to get ready for the race to the White House in 2012, but I say put him out of the arena now and don't let him even have the keys to the toilets in the Senate.

We need good strong honest congressmen and women looking out for the interests of the United States of America. We also need to punish the ones who are selling this nation out, and I don't mean a slap on the hand. I say put them before a firing squad and get rid of them, because they will never be trustworthy, good and honest citizens.

It's time the legal citizens of the USA demand that we get the U.S. borders and the ports secured from these illegal aliens and the terrorists entering every day. It's not safe to go to a ball game, race track, restaurant, school, church, etc.

The armed forces need to be on our borders and ports protecting this nation. Let the other nations protect themselves.

I think we all realize now that the war with Iraq was a war to make all of President Bush's and Vice President Dick Cheney's friends billionaries, along with themselves, off the blood of the working-class men and women of this country. Washington's congressmen seem to have just brushed Americans aside.

-- Henry T. Bozard, Orangeburg

http://www.timesanddemocrat.com/article ... 815989.txt