Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nothing New...

The story makes for a good 30 minute sound bite if she can get it on the air.

But Hezbolla, and Hamas have been in the US for a couple of years according to Rep Steve King.

King once published a Congressional report " A line in the Sand" which detailed how they were trained and smuggled in from Mexico.

Our government has no interest in stoping any war. In fact the wars are getting so lame that the USA has to train and supply them with drugs and money to keep up appearences.

I read a post yesterday where a woman said her son worked at a hospital, and children were being brought to the morgue that had been disenboweled by the drug trade. They were shot in the head and the drugs that had been placed in their abdomens were removed after carrying it across the border. I could not verify the story but you all know that Muslims will do anything to a non Muslim. Sue Myrick is right in her suspicions. Hezbollah & Hamas both are in the drug trade as they need a lot of money to finance their land purchases as well as there arms. The large cache of weapons found recently were not destined, but for any other use than in the U.S. to fight "We THE People"

They are so many that even security guards at hotels have been catching groups of them for more than a decade.

Any group that beheads and mutilates people to terrify others into compliance is a terrorist organization and our neighbor to the south is ruled by them. Will our government not even recognize the truth until they lose their plush vacation spots in Scottsdale?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Can someone please tell Hezbollah in Mexico to take some photos crossing the border wearing "We are Hezbollah" T-shirts; carrying prayer rugs

Obama, Napolitano, Reid and Pelosi get confused real easily and they need all the help they can get in Identifying who you are
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HSD Napolitano should read her own U.S. Dept of Justice Midwest High Intensity Threat Analysis Reports. These reports can be found on the "Resource" page at www.nebraskansadvisorygroup.org

Exclusive: Somali Terrorists At Large In The U.S.
    Paul Williams, PhD

Hundreds of Somalis, including al Shabaab terrorists have been smuggled into the United States by Anthony Joseph Tracy, a native of Pennsylvania.

Tracy, who is white, converted to Islam while spending time in state prison. In 2008, he traveled to the Horn of Africa, where he sold counterfeit documentation to Somalis who wished either to escape from their war-torn country or to launch terror attacks on American soil.

Tracy was taken into custody in January by US officials and placed in a federal detention facility without parole. According to the court testimony of Special Agent Thomas Eyre of the US Immigration and Naturalization Center (ICE), Tracy admitted to smuggling over 270 Somalis - - many “bad charactersâ€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congresswoman

Now we hear that Muslims are being appointed to high positions in "our" Homeland Security Dept. Gee, any chance they are from the group that was smuggled from Somalia? Nothing is too outrageous for this administation.

Reggie: Thank you for this article. I've posted it to my FB page and will also post it to NAG's website.

I've been focusing on the Terrorist link with illegal immigration since Mid June and I had forgotten about this article.

Thnx Again.

There was an article posted to this forum recently about a large group of Somali's traveling through Mexico to the U.S. The Mexican authorities can do nothing they say because they have protected status from world governing bodies as legitimate refugees from war-torn nation. I sarcasticly posted if they had opportunity for cultural exchange, Afar or Somali knife vs. Machete?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast