Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sue the sponsors of immigrants while giving the entire store to ILLEGALS?

That's ludicrous. They're taking a stab at a small potato while an ENTIRE DAMNED 3RD WORLD NATION IS RAPING AMERICAN TAXPAYERS.

It's upside down!!

Not that I'm saying that the 'sponsor & immigrant' shouldn't be made accountable. That's not my point.

What I'm saying is WHERE THE HELL IS THE FAIRNESS?

Picking at a knat while letting an entire nest of leeches suck us dry doesn't make sense
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Picking at a knat while letting an entire nest of leeches suck us dry doesn't make sense
    One gnat is the start of a swarm of gnats. One criminal aliens was the start of 500 at the NC Smithfield pork processing plant.

I agree with the comments regarding the responsibilities of the sponsor. Perhaps they should think things out before deciding to feed chain migration by bringing in their mother, father, brothers, sisters, etc.

What's the difference in saying a person shouldn't have babies they can't support and holding sponsors responsible for relatives they promised to support should it become necessary? You shouldn't have babies you can't support and you shouldn't petition the government to allow family members in who you can't support or can't support themselves. Sponsors made a promise to America and they should be held accountable. Just my opinion...........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well don't anyone worry your self to much, now that Kennedy has wind of that law he's sure to change that in his comprehensive bill, wouldn't want the sponcors afraid to bring people here!!!Or anyone to be responsible for their medical bills.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If immigration sponsors are responsible for health costs, then who is responsible for unsponsored migrants?

Their own home nations maybe? Send'em the bill, Mexico's bill alone would have to be many billions of dollars.

If Americans can be made responsible then foreign nationals must be the responsibility of where they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    If immigration sponsors are responsible for health costs, then who is responsible for unsponsored migrants?

Their own home nations maybe? Send'em the bill, Mexico's bill alone would have to be many billions of dollars.

If Americans can be made responsible then foreign nationals must be the responsibility of where they come from.
    EXACTLY!

Once something is allowed to become skewed within the 'hallowed halls' -- it remains skewed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Sovereign"]If immigration sponsors are responsible for health costs, then who is responsible for unsponsored migrants?

Well apparently the taxpayers of the United States of America, Several states have billed Mexico, Oregon for one, of course you can guess what happened.

So thanks to our congress they pass laws that force the taxpayers to pay for everyone legal or illegal, rather we like it or not, because they are the deciders!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Am I missing something?

The State is suing an AMERICAN? A naturalized AMERICAN?

However, they're dumping BILLIONS of tax dollars into medical for ILLEGALS?

Something's half assed about this.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate and FAIR to be suing the sponsors of ILLEGALS??????
    My thoughts exactly 2nd. Where is the justice?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12