Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Consul: Bill of Rights not only for Americans

http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/story.asp?id=16834

Consul: Bill of Rights not only for Americans
    By LINDSAY WHITEHURST

Mexican immigrants are a vital part of the U.S. economy, the Indianapolis Mexican Consul told an Anderson University crowd Friday â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Having too many people with the same skills competing for jobs lowers their wages. If there are too many immigrants it does not matter whether they are legal or not. There is unemployment as a result of our nonenforcement of the immigration laws. Also while the politicians neglect the poor adding more from overseas does not help us at all. Both our own poor and the new immigrant poor end up on public services which exceed the amount they pay in taxes. Then the rest of us end up having to make up for the difference.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“It is a huge border, and very porous,� he said.

Aguilera said, those who employ them bear at least half the responsibility for the continuing influx.
    He said two facts and one fricken unbelieveable lie that makes my blood boil

The Bill of Rights, he said, doesn't only apply to American citizens.
    The hell it doesn't
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    “It is a huge border, and very porous,� he said.

Aguilera said, those who employ them bear at least half the responsibility for the continuing influx.
    He said two facts and one fricken unbelieveable lie that makes my blood boil

[quote:23uirark]The Bill of Rights, he said, doesn't only apply to American citizens.
    The hell it doesn't [/quote:23uirark]

Well said Rakishoner
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I believe this is the invader directors email saguilera@consulmexindy.com
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I think you are correct.

I did a little google search and came up with lots of email addresses.

TELEFONOS Y ESTENCIONES DE SERVISIOS DEL CONSULADO DE MEXICO
    Teléfono general (317) 951-0005
    Fax (317) 951-0006
    39 W Jackson Place, Suite 130, Indianapolis, IN., 46225
    www.consulmexindy.com

Found on
    http://www.bloomingtonlatino.com/boletin.asp

MatrÃÂ*culas Consulares de Alta Seguridad X222 X227
    Documentos e información
    Leonardo Campero Blanca Montero bmontero@consulmexindy.com

Instituto de los Mexicanos en el Exterior, (IME) X223
    Cultura, Educación, Deportes, Eventos cÃÂ*vicos, Salud, Consulados Móviles, Clubes de paisanos, Organizaciones comunitarias
    Dulce Vega dvega@consulmexindy.com
    Juan Matus juanmatus@consulmexindy.com

Departamento JurÃÂ*dico X224
    Poderes Notariales Registro Civil Menaje de casa Certificado de Supervivencia Declaratoria de Nacionalidad
    Ernesto Escamilla eescamilla@consulmexindy.com eescamilla@sre.gob.mx

Pasaportes a mexicanos X225
    Documentos e información
    Erik Méndez emendez@consulmexindy.com

Visas X226 a extranjeros y negocios,
    Turistas, Estudiantes, negocios, Iglesias
    Ivan Bussey ibussey@consulmexindy.com

Protección a mexicanos X228 X229
    AsesorÃÂ*a a presos y detenidos Localización de personas
    Repatriación de menores y enfermos
    Pensiones alimenticias
    Atención a jubilados
    Traslado de reos Traslado de restos humanos
    Demandas y derechos laborales
    Elsa Villa evilla@consulmexindy.com

Vice-Cónsul Tel. directo 951-4175*
    Eréndira Quintero equintero@consulmexindy.com

Departamento Administrativo X230
    Servicios generales
    Jorge Elizondo jelizondo@sre.gob.mx Vice-Cónsul

Cónsul Alterno X231
    Atención general de la oficina
    Felipe Soria fsoria@consulmexindy.com
    Cónsul Alterno Tel. Directo 951-1044*
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Consul: Bill of Rights not only for Americans

“The U.S. needs them. So many people don’t see that,� Sergio Aguilera said. “There are not enough people to take all the jobs the U.S. creates. In spite of that need, people resent them.�
    No, we do not need them and that is WHY so many people see that.

“I want to provoke you,� Aguilera, a tall man wearing a navy pin-striped suit and tie, said. “I know there may be some disagreements.�
    This foreign visitor is a Provoker of Our Students. I think we should close his Consulate as he is provoking our students and promoting violations of law.

Without immigrants, the hotel and construction industries would collapse. When it comes to illegal immigrants, Aguilera said, those who employ them bear at least half the responsibility for the continuing influx.
    No, the hotel and construction industries would NOT collapse and illegal employers should bear FULL responsibility not just half of the continuing influx.

“There is more than a half a trillion dollars in Social Security (from immigrant wages),� he said. “They are subsidizing you and you and you and everyone else.�
    They are not subsidizing anyone. We are subsidizing them with jobs, education, benefits, medical care, housing, space and more tolerance than they deserve or that is warranted.

As to the Bill of Rights not just being for Americans, I can only say once again, that we need to close his Consulate, terminate his visa and pull his passport because he is Anti-American Radical Extrement, a Self-Confessed Provocateur and Potential Campus Rioter, and Waaay Too Annoying to Be Allowed US Entry.

Mark him "HIGH RISK" and deport him tomorow.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

QUOTE:
    “I want to provoke you,� Aguilera, a tall man wearing a navy pin-striped suit and tie, said. “I know there may be some disagreements.�

"I want to provoke you"....and President Bush calls the Minutmen "vigilantes"

Who's the real vigilante ? Dare we ask ?

"I want to provoke you". Trust us, you do, which is why we provoke the president .

If the president doesn't like being provoked than he needs to do something to stop the REAL provoker which is provoking us to provoke him. Is that so hard to understand ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people are so delusional! How do they come up with this? My god!

Pro