Hey all,
I am new to this board, but did a little digging on the Los Angeles Billboard proclaiming that LA is now a part of Mexico. You know the Channel 62 fiasco.

It appears that the company that owns Channel 62 has changed hands numerous times since 2000. Now that does not mean that it actually did change hands, just that they changed names with the FCC numerous times. The Lieberman Broadcasting Company aka LBI Media or LBI Media Holdings, Inc. owns both radio and television stations in California and Texas. The Vice President is 'Lenard Lieberman', (spelled correctly), and the Chief Financial Officer is Brett Zane as of 3/25/03.

Steve Cramer is a media contact in Burbank CA, while BJ Perez or Peres is in charge of Marketing.

We also have the News Director Nick Banojiia
Public Service Contract: Jimmy Pena
Assignment Editor Silver Castillo

The phone in Burbank is
818 563-5722
Fax: 818-972-2694 I am sure we all know how to bury their fax machine.

Lieberman Broadcasting in Houston, where Lenard is supposed to be:

3000 Bering Dr.
Houston, TX 77057
phone: 713-315-3400
Fax: 713-390-5100 and 713-390-5200

The radio stations in Texas are running 100,000 watt stations. These are the types of stations that interrupt listening to Hannity, Savage and Rush etc, with 'la cucharacha'.

I did my fair share of calling today, and will do for days and weeks to come. Let's all tell them how we feel!