Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contact Waukegan Officials To Provide Support!

Please support the people who are out on a limb!!

http://www.waukeganweb.net/localgovernment.html

Contact your Senators and Congressmen! I did!

http://www.ilga.gov/
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

Welcome to ALIPAC TheDoctor.

Hope you are going to participate in the events in IL this weekend.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im going to try! I want to be there on Sunday to shop at the Waukegan stores. Not sure if I can make it on Saturday. Monday I dont think its a good idea for me to go. I have a short temper. Not a good mix.
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

Welcome! I saw your posts on our local site. Good job.

Here's a site that you can buy flags from online. It's a lovely little family shop with every type of flag imaginable..

http://www.koscoflags.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC. I wish I lived close enough to be there, too...but I have emailed and called as suggested.

Nice!! thanks

hey, where is the list of all the companies that are displaying the orange flyers?
    Also, what does this Margaret Carrasco do? Do we know what she does professionally?
    President Lincoln

April
    Welcome TheDoctor! Glad you are here!

I have called and emailed as well!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC Doctor.

Done!

Welcome Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor
    Nice!! thanks

hey, where is the list of all the companies that are displaying the orange flyers?
    Also, what does this Margaret Carrasco do? Do we know what she does professionally?

No one is completely sure! She apparently sometimes teaches classes at a local college. She is a substitute teacher. She says she is a lawyer, others claim she is not.

One fiasco. A couple of weeks ago she called for a boycott of this store because it was owned by an alderman who voted yes for 287g. Trouble is he doesn't -a good friend of his does. She would not retract her boycott call. I heard the alderman at the council meeting state again publicily that he does not own the store. That you can attack him but don't attack his family or friends. It was an empassioned speech.

She's considered flaky, out there...here's a link if you want to see video. She has a new nickname; Margaret Fiasco Carrasco

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7595

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast