Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Continued Heartbreak of Repatriated Mexicans…

[Brenda Walker] @ 1:20 am

Here’s a classic mega-sniffler headline from the Associated Press: Mexicans deported from US face shattered lives (August 24, 200: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 928D92.DTL

Oh, he horror of Mexicans forced to live in Mexico! Is there any more abominable cruelty?

The AP apparently believes not, as it notes every tear on every tiny cheek of every illegal alien child. Dreams are being crushed, families are forced to live apart and returnees must sleep on mattresses strewn on cold cement floors — all because of Americans’ stubborn insistence on law and sovereignty.

Actually, only a small percentage of Mexicans and other illegal foreigners are self-deporting and being repatriated by ICE — an 11 percent decline in illegal residers since last August according to the numbers crunchers at CIS. While welcome in these quarters, the movement does not yet amount to a major re-population of Mexico with its outsourced citizens.

[quote]The towering black gate opens silently to an alley with walls of corrugated metal. Scrawled in large white letters on one wall is: “The End.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Continued Heartbreak of Repatriated Mexicans…

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    [Brenda Walker] @ 1:20 am

Here’s a classic mega-sniffler headline from the Associated Press: Mexicans deported from US face shattered lives (August 24, 200: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 928D92.DTL

Oh, he horror of Mexicans forced to live in Mexico! Is there any more abominable cruelty?
    I'm now involved in a continuous argument with a pro-illegal on youtube who claims that American born children of illegal Mexican immigrants are not allowed back in Mexico because of "Mexican laws". I then point out that the Mexican government encourages Mexicans to break our laws and that this cancels any consideration they will have that we obey their laws while they break ours. This is typical Liberal logic. They claim to be against racism, then they use race as an excuse for determining who has to obey the law and who doesn't. I then point out that under this system of non-logic, the American born children are going to back regardless of whether Mexican "law" says they can't (what a joke) and that is simply that, get used to it.

They then blow a cork and head right to the "clean your toilets" excuse. The idea being that we should be so thrilled that Mexicans are cleaning our toilets that we look the other way when they pull out a gun and kill one of us. Thousands of American citizens being killed is a worthy price to pay for clean toilets?

Weird...

ELE

The AP and DC same criminal pea's in a pod!

The AP and DC same criminal pea's in a Mexician (paid for) pod!

Since the AP and the fine folks at the Democratic convention ( DC) feel so sorry for the illegals the least the AP and the DC can do is give the illegals ALL of their tax dollars, their homes as well as their children's future.....after all that's what the AP and DC is asking the American people to do! The AP and DC are manipulative and insane!

Why doesn’t the AP as well as the morons at the DC show the same compassion for ALL of the Innocent Americans that have been raped, maimed, spit on, bankrupted, abused and killed by the illlegals? Why doesn’t the AP and DC talk about all the diseases the illegals have bought into our country? Why doesn’t the AP and DC talk about the billions of dollars the illegals cost the American tax payers….we could get rid of the national debt if we got illegals out of our country….so why aren’t we? And why doesn’t the AP and DC talk about the arrogance and scams like “anchor babiesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The AP and DC same criminal pea's in a pod!

Cry Me A River Brenda Walker!!!!!

Try being informed and you might be more intelligent.

AP, try reporting the TRUTH and the "other" side of illegal immigration. Try watching Most Wanted!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

They then blow a cork and head right to the "clean your toilets" excuse. The idea being that we should be so thrilled that Mexicans are cleaning our toilets that we look the other way when they pull out a gun and kill one of us. Thousands of American citizens being killed is a worthy price to pay for clean toilets?
    I don't have a Mexican cleaning my toilet, not mowing my lawn nor doing my landscaping. I do all of that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

AP, try reporting the TRUTH and the "other" side of illegal immigration. Try watching Most Wanted!!
    Whoa there...you have misinterpreted the article and author's intent.

Then cry me a river Mexico!
    SOMEONE needs to cry me that river
    Dick Morris

Re: The Continued Heartbreak of Repatriated Mexicans…

Millere wrote:

I'm now involved in a continuous argument with a pro-illegal on youtube who claims that American born children of illegal Mexican immigrants are not allowed back in Mexico because of "Mexican laws".
    Millere, you can end that argument by telling that idiot that anchor babies can get Mexican citizenship documents by going to any of their 50 consulates here. It's being done all the time. As a matter of fact, the Chicago consulate said that the increase for passports and citizenhip documents have more than quadrupled. Other consulates are reporting the same too. The reason for that is the IAs are preparing for sudden deportation, so they can take their anchor babies with them and enroll them in Mexican schools.

BECAUSE MEXICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS WILL ONLY ADMIT MEXICAN STUDENTS. Gee, how's THAT for a brilliant idea, US Supreme Court????? Thanks for nothing.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Zeezil is correct, WorriedAmerican. She is one of the best op-ed writers againsts IAs. She is a featured writer with Vdare.com, another patriotic org like ours (though not a PAC). I have admired her for 4 years now.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Zeezil is correct, WorriedAmerican. She is one of the best op-ed writers againsts IAs. She is a featured writer with Vdare.com, another patriotic org like ours (though not a PAC). I have admired her for 4 years now.
    See my second comment above.....
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast