Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With a historic amount of Americans behind bars, and a historic amount of illegal aliens being urged to vote, I'd be happy to allow a Felon the right to vote, instead of an illegal alien. I just found out felons had the right to vote. I had no idea states changed the law.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    With a historic amount of Americans behind bars, and a historic amount of illegal aliens being urged to vote, I'd be happy to allow a Felon the right to vote, instead of an illegal alien. I just found out felons had the right to vote. I had no idea states changed the law.
    Either way they would both most likely be democrats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i think it would be great if convicted felons began to vote ...

considering that most felons are low intellect , the act of voting could demostrate that their getting their lives together and making something of themselves ...
    I agree 100%. I support felons and prisoners voting. They have every right to vote. Just because you've been convicted of a crime doesn't make you unqualified to vote. The only things that should disqualify you from voting are age and lack of US citizenship.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    i think it would be great if convicted felons began to vote ...

considering that most felons are low intellect , the act of voting could demostrate that their getting their lives together and making something of themselves ...
    I agree 100%. I support felons and prisoners voting. They have every right to vote. Just because you've been convicted of a crime doesn't make you unqualified to vote. The only things that should disqualify you from voting are age and lack of US citizenship.
    I agree. Let felons vote. They have committed crimes, but are still a part of our society. They should have the right to vote for or against issues that will affect them. I did not know that felons who were released could not vote. So if they work they are paying taxes and not allowed to vote? Isn't that taxation without representation? Even some prisoners are furloghed to work. So I say ...if they pay tax....they have the right and the responsibility to vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Since Bill Clinton signed off on NAFTA, I don't know if prisoners would side with Democrats. How does the old saying go? Idle hands do the Devils work? The current Democratic administration doesn't know how to employ Americans. Democrats prefer immigrants, both legal and illegal.I just read an article that came out yesterday that states foreign born citizens are more likely to be employed in the U.S., than native born citizens.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-216776.html
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Since Bill Clinton signed off on NAFTA, I don't know if prisoners would side with Democrats. How does the old saying go? Idle hands do the Devils work? The current Democratic administration doesn't know how to employ Americans. Democrats prefer immigrants, both legal and illegal.I just read an article that came out yesterday that states foreign born citizens are more likely to be employed in the U.S., than native born citizens.
    Then you need to look at the prison population and which people make up the majority of it. The cities where there are alot of them are held by the democrats.

There are prisons in Blue states and there are prisons in Red states.
    I really don't think that has anything to do with it.
    Seems like politicians from both parties end up in prison.

Bernie Madoff was a republican, and you can't be much more of a criminal than he was.

The beauty of being and Independent voter and an Independent thinker is that you don't have to worship any of the crooked politicians from either party.
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 05-21-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    . . considering that most felons are low intellect . . .
    Is that why so many politicians end up as convicted felons ?
    Especially in Illinois.

Speaking of Illinois, where prisoners vote but the military is disenfranchised.

"Over 35 counties in Illinois missed the deadline to mail military ballots to our soldiers defending America. But in Chicago, county election officials have taken special steps to ensure that no inmates at the Cook County Jail are unable to cast a ballot.

The Chicago Board of Elections hand delivers ballots to the jail. They don’t even wait for the inmates to apply – they bring the applications with the ballots! Over 2,600 inmates have cast ballots so far – strikingly similiar to the 2,600 soldiers who will likely not recieve a ballot for the Nov 2 election.

Disgraceful does not begin to describe the Illinois Election system."

http://biggovernment.com/capitolconfide ... -delivery/
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    . . considering that most felons are low intellect . . .
    Is that why so many politicians end up as convicted felons ? 8)
    Especially in Illinois.

Speaking of Illinois, where prisoners vote but the military is disenfranchised. . .
    From the info posted above.

Released From Incarceration
    The District of Columbia and 11 states permit felons to vote once they are released from a term of incarceration.
    Additionally, felons on probation can vote in these jurisdictions. The states that permit felons to vote under these circumstances are:
    Hawaii
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Montana
    New Hampshire
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From info posted above.

No Restrictions
    Two states impose no restrictions whatsoever on voting by convicted felons. Maine and Vermont permit felons to vote, even if they are imprisoned.
    In other words, even upon a felony conviction, the voting rights of residents of these two New England states remain in full force.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast