Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rockfish, I have to compliment you. That is absolutely the ugliest avatar that I've ever seen.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Good Work RockFish!!

Yes....that avatar as RoadRunner suggests is the most unlovely of them all!!

What is it anyway, a rockfish?

JP--PM me the link if you don't mind for the bill. It must have been deleted before I saw it. Anything that threatens communication would affect the talk radio shows which means we lose our voice. Was it about free speech? Anyway, can't wait to see it. Thanks JP. Just copy the link and move it to a PM.

Thanks everyone!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, my friends, that is a Nassau Grouper, known as a rockfish, which is a term for fish that inhabit coral reefs down here in S. Fla. and the Fla keys. They are an excellent eating fish and great for sport fishing. The avatar limited me to 150 x 150 pixels and no more than 17KB, otherwise I would have been able to insert a better image. This fish is being threatened, obviously and looks lilke he's in the attack mode. I feel the same way--Im mad as hell and I don't have to take this anymore. Until illegal immigration is dealt with, the grouper stays. When it is dealt with, I'll post a butterfly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait,

What happened here? I did not post a message. Lobo, please email or PM me a copy of the article to review.

Lobo, no more critical statements about our friends at SOS. Please adjust your post.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,

Looking at the statement following my post, indicating "content within that press release is bothersome not to mention that website", I edited my post and removed the release, out of respect for your board and your and your members' opinions.

I am not familiar with that board, to me the only thing that mattered was a bill that would limit freedom of speech, and could be detrimental to our ability to work with talk radio hosts. It was the ONLY place, where someone actually looked at this bill, and took the time and effort to write up something about it.

Not sure, what you mean by being critical to SOS, I AM A MEMBER OF SOS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12