Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Cops Capture 217 Central American Migrants Along Mexican Border State Dirt Roads

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GIVE OUR HOMELESS AND VETERAN'S BACKPACKS!!!

GIVE THEM A BUS TICKET HOME!

THEY ARE NOT REFUGEES! THEY ARE INVADING BREEDING PARASITES!

GO HOME AND FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    If Judy's Plan B was in effect, they would be deported by Mexico back to their home country.
    We don't need your non-workable proposal to do that. This is something the Trump administration should have had written into the amended NAFTA trade pact with Mexico!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe you don't need it, maybe you don't want it, but our country needs it, we need a plan that stops this at the source and punishes the countries economically who are responsible for it. Judy's Plan B does that at no cost to the United States. It requires no action from Congress. It has no issues with the courts. This is a well-established authority of the President of the United States. So far it's the best idea to stop the flow of illegal aliens into the United States that anyone has come up with and under Phase 2 it can used on those already in the country to force them to self-deport at the behest of their home countries. It's a beautiful plan.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Maybe you don't need it, maybe you don't want it, but our country needs it, we need a plan that stops this at the source and punishes the countries economically who are responsible for it. Judy's Plan B does that at no cost to the United States. It requires no action from Congress. It has no issues with the courts. This is a well-established authority of the President of the United States. So far it's the best idea to stop the flow of illegal aliens into the United States that anyone has come up with and under Phase 2 it can used on those already in the country to force them to self-deport at the behest of their home countries. It's a beautiful plan.
    Oh, please ......

People have told you over and over why it isn't feasible. You're just not listening.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh I've read the posts of the 2 people opposed to it, yours and jtdc. I'm not impressed or convinced. I find it interesting that two "conservatives" are suddenly all concerned about the rights and welfare of people in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico over the rights and welfare of the American People. Very odd in my book, but you're free of course to keep showing it off.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Oh I've read the posts of the 2 people opposed to it, yours and jtdc. I'm not impressed or convinced. I find it interesting that two "conservatives" are suddenly all concerned about the rights and welfare of people in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico over the rights and welfare of the American People. Very odd in my book, but you're free of course to keep showing it off.
    It's not about being opposed to it, it's about it being a fantasy grab you're attempting to make. It'll never get legs, not because anyone here supports or opposes it, but because it doesn't make logical sense. I realize you're attempting to deflect blame away from the Congress and Trump on securing our own border, but why waste your time on a proposal that you know for a fact will never gain consideration or attention in the White House?

I notices you didn't respond to my comment regarding why dealing with illegals from Central America crossing Mexico to reach the U.S. wasn't addressed in Trump's new trade pact with Mexico. Hmm, could it be that you don't want to draw attention to Trump's own failure on the subject? Just a thought.

You're completely wrong on Judy's Plan B, but you have every right to be wrong and keep showing it off.

As to the issue on the new US Mexico Trade Agreement and changing the clause that doesn't require Mexico to deport Central Americans who enter US from Mexico, I didn't comment because I don't know if it's in there or not. I know the team is aware of the issue, so hopefully they addressed it in the new agreement, but I don't know if they did or not.

I remember when immigration was being discussed as part of the trade negotiations, Steve King made a public spectacle about his law that he got passed through Congress some years ago that PROHIBITS USING TRADE AGREEMENTS TO NEGOTIATE IMMIGRATION ISSUES, so whether or not Trump and his team complied with that law or ignored it in hopes that Congress would over-ride it by approving the new agreement with immigration related provisions, I just do not know.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-11-2018 at 12:42 PM.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    That was probably Judy's Plan C.

See now we can turn 'em right back around into Mexico, call Mexico and they'll come pick 'em up. LOL!! The more I think about this, the more I like it. It's not as good as Judy's Plan B, but it's a good idea. And using "aid" money just tickles me!!

Now we get something in return for our "aid" money. Trump knows how to stretch a dollar and always get something for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12