Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cops search for man wanted in child sexual abuse case

Cops search for man wanted in child sexual abuse case

http://www.news12.com/LI/topstories/article?id=221792

Play the video (12/03/0 HEMPSTEAD - Nassau police are on the hunt for a man they say continually sexually abused a 7-year-old girl and then skipped out on a court date months ago.
    Authorities say 53-year-old Irene Sorto Romero is a wanted fugitive. His alleged victim was a relative of someone he was dating when he lived in Westbury two years ago. The abuse continued until June of this year, when Romero was arrested, according to police. After he was released on $25,000 bail, authorities never heard from him again.

Romero’s last-known address was in Hempstead, and neighbors say they’ve seen him around. However, he has eluded capture. Police say he has a son and a sister who live in the area and that he’s a citizen of El Salvador. They don’t suspect he left the country though.

Police say Romero is missing his right index finger. Anyone who sees him is asked to call Nassau Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Such a low bail for rapeing of a child, for years.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Border patrol estimates 100 sex offenders cross our borders daily. More disgusting third world values from countries where the rape and molestation of women and children is considered a fact of life, a part of being a man and the age of consent is 12. I am angry when illegal aliens murder, rape and molest women but am beyond livid when they harm the most innocent of our society. The spineless corrupt Capital Hell thugs and the anointed one don't give a g-d damn about the American people but will forgive and reward citizenship to those who engage in these atrocities because they care more about cheap labor and illegal alien votes than they do about innocent women and children violated by illegal alien sex offenders with no legal right to be here. Every incident of this nature leaves me more disgusted and angrier with this so called government. They have let the American people down and thus we are now on our own. There should be a special place reserved in the underworld for them.
    I am waiting for the morally repugnant ACLU, LaRaza (who Obama stood in front of and called us racists) and other organizations who justify and defend reprehensible behavior as this by calling us racists for demanding justice.
    Every one of those damn bastards in congress and the Whitehouse should be ashamed of themselves. They should be forced to listen to the stories of Americans victimized through open borders and apologize to the American people for the abject misery and suffering they have inflicted on them. But I forget for them to feel any shame would require a conscience which none of them have.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

If anyone of these Illegal alien animals ever touched one of my family members, no force on earth, not even god himself could stop me from getting to him.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson