Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Love you Miguelina.
    Right back atcha crazybird.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Call Cornyn's office & and tell him we all know that "pathway to citizenship" "Z-Visa" "comprehensive reform" etc. means amnesty, and it is unbelievable that open-border interests are pushing this when over 13 million Americans are out of work and the border is still FAR from secure.

http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.c ... eLocations
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, who rules in the USA? who elects the people to represent us in the government?

ILLIGAL ALIENS!!!! GOT IT. DEATH PEOPLE WENT TO VOTE FOR 2008 ELECTION

La Raza and LULAC need to go ask for rights at their own countries... this people do not respect other countries laws but they demand rights ...here...need to go back and have the balls to ask for these rights at their own countries.

here me.... here me... I AM HOT.......AND KEEP GOING IF YOU DON'T STOP ME.

Exactly why I didn't vote for this idiot last election. Cornyn with his partner in crime Kay Bailey Hutchinson are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing.

Cornyn doesn't care what his constituents think because he just got re-elected. As long a democrats keep putting up bigger idiots than Cornyn to run, he will keep getting elected in Texas.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Ok, watch Cornyn's brief campaign video and hear first hand what he proposes for illegal immigration.

He explictly states that we start by enforcing the laws & securing the border, and after securing the border and regaining the trust of the American people, move onto "comprehensive reform" to find a "resolution" for those who have been here without "documentation."

Since the border is still far from secure, and our immigration laws are still largely unenforced (especially now with the Obama administration curtailing enforcement) by Cornyn's own rationale, we should be FAR away from any discussions about what to do (i.e. legalizing) with illegal aliens in our country.

Watch the brief video yourself and then (especially Texans) call Cornyn's office and tell him since our trust has still not been regained -- as we are still waiting for our immigration laws to be enforced and border secured -- he should not be, or I hope he will not be, scheming with Obama on ways to provide amnesty to 12-20 million illegal aliens.

http://www.johncornyn.com/issues (scroll down & click on: Immigration/Border Security)

The Senator must feel secure because of the past election to want to push so hard for Blanket Amnesty; maybe he has a case of the KAMNESTY Bailey illness!

Once again the Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors consider United States citizens only as "units of labor" and the sooner we become a Third World Country the better for their "bottom line"! Our Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors will not be happy until they transform the United States into a Third World Country for most of our citizens while furnishing the Chamber of Commerce and all their Elitist Special Interest Groups with their supply of "cheap labor". The Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors are "socializing benefits" to the ILLEGALS, camouflaged as welfare for United States Citizens, on the backs of United States citizens through our assets such as the Education System, Social Security, and Health Care not to mention our National Security while "privatizing" the profits for themselves!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12