Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For corporations, illegal immigration is big business

by Leonard Carrier
    published July 12, 2007 12:15 am

Welcome to The Corporate States of America. The problem of illegal immigrants has been exacerbated since President Bush took office.

The chief cause is that of corporations seeking cheap labor. Most of these people came here legally under “guest workerâ€

I don’t think it’s fair to blame the illegals already here for the situation in which they find themselves.
    Who made the decision for them to come here illegally or to violate their visas?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Big business would prefer things as they are — an inexhaustible supply of cheap labor, with the average taxpayer picking up the tab for health and social services. Unfortunately, if social services are cut off for illegals, then it will probably be cut for poor people who are here legally, as well. I don’t think it’s a good idea to make war on poor people.
    I agree with that. It's all about "cheap". I will never forget 1 bosses words.......you are all disposable...for every one of you here there are 100 more eager to take your place. Rock the boat and you are guarenteed a trip out the door. Problem is...individual people can't afford attorneys to fight this fiasco. Big bucks always wins. One way or the other. Refuse to go against the law and you're gone as well. There's no free legal fees for good moral character. That's why I hate this rant on how low our unemployment is. Americans quit and try to find another job. It's pretty much a guarentee that if a company is always hiring.....they aren't a good place to work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I’m afraid that much of the criticism of the immigrant reform bill is misplaced, and it results in a nativism that tends to blame the victim.
    In the true sense of the word, illegal immigrants are not victims. The illegals knew full well what they were doing when illegally crossing the border or illegally disregarding their visa departure date. The American taxpayers are the real victims here and it's about time that was understood!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's what I will now call my country, "Corporate States of America."

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    That's what I will now call my country, "Corporate States of America."
    It's been that way for some time now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)