Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Corzine Pens Bill to Stop Illegal Immigrants from Driving

Could this libidiot, illegal alien hugger Governor actually be getting the message?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corzine Pens Bill to Stop Illegal Immigrants from Driving
    http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/arti ... ts-driving
    By Herald Staff

MILLVILLE -- On Sept. 27, Gov. Jon Corzine signed Assembly bill 3372 into law. That bill requires all vehicles owned by a New Jersey resident to be registered within 60 days.

Fines range from $250-$500 dollars with possible impoundment of the vehicle. Half of the fines would be distributed to the town and one half would be distributed to the county in which the violator was caught.

“There are a limited number of tools that can be utilized by state and local officials to control illegal immigration. This represents a more affective means of controlling illegal immigrants who are illegal drivers.
    “While state government can’t control our borders throughout the United States we have the responsibility of using every mechanism at our disposal to control the problem within the borders of the State of New Jersey,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope so-but I am really suspicious about anything this unethical jerk does.

Could he somehow be using this to lay the groundwork for providing driver's licenses to illegals? I really hope not. I just think this man is an unethical illegal alien loving jerk so it would not surprise me.

I hope so-but I am really suspicious about anything this unethical jerk does.
    Ditto. This is inconsistent with everything else he has said and done.

Why the change of heart??? Makes you wonder. Hopefully he's hearing the citizens of N.J. instead of just the politician who pander to the illegals. Of course I don't trust any N.J. politician

UB

The sponsors of this bill are running for re-election and this is an issue in their district. This is no change of heart here, it's purely political.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    The sponsors of this bill are running for re-election and this is an issue in their district. This is no change of heart here, it's purely political.

UB
    There you have it...political whores.

Hmmmm, got bleeped. Let me try it this way...political prostitutes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Isn't this the guy that ended up in the hospital because of an illegal immigrant driver. Perhaps that accident acted to influence him in some small way. Being a statistic to illegal immigration can give you a whole new perspective on things.

Oh well, it was just a thought.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn