Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Could Tancredo be the Next Governor of Colorado?

COULD TOM TANCREDO BE THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF COLORADO?

By Allan Wall
    September 26, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

The 2010 elections are almost upon us, and they look interesting.

How will the composition of Congress change? When the elections are over, how many seats will the Democrats have, how many will the Republicans have?

How will it affect the balance of power?

Besides Congress, there are other interesting things happening throughout the nation, including various state questions and gubernatorial elections.

Among the latter is the three-way race going on in the state of Colorado.

The candidate of the Democratic Party is John Hickenlooper, current mayor of Denver. The Republican candidate is Dan Maes. And Tom Tancredo is running on the Constitution Party ticket.

Tom Tancredo was a representative in Congress from the state of Colorado for ten years, and is best known for his fight against illegal immigration.

According to a poll published on October 22nd, Republican Maes is being left behind with 9% of the vote, but Tancredo (at 43%) and Hickenlooper (at 44%) practically in a tie. That means that Tancredo, running on the ticket of a small third party, could actually win this election. That could really shake up both parties – both of which could really stand some shaking up.

The current situation turns the conventional wisdom on its head. The conventional wisdom is that, by running as a third party candidate, Tancredo is taking votes away from the official Republican candidate. However, with Maes at 9% and Tancredo at 43%, it’s now Maes who is taking votes away from Tancredo! In fact, Tancredo has called on Maes to drop out of the race, since presumably, most of his supporters would vote for Tancredo.

Tancredo has been hitting Hickenlooper hard on the illegal alien situation. Denver, the city of which Hickenlooper is mayor, is a city with a “sanctuary policyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let us hope Tom gets in office and many Republicans. I am afraid if the tides are not turned, the Democrats will allow more and more illegals into the country and take more jobs.

I know the Republicans did not have a good record either with the issue of illegals,but maybe they are hearing the screams of the citizens more now then before. At least a lot better then the Democrats have. And you can see all across the country politicians and media and ACLU are pandering to ILLEGAL ALIENS and throwing citizens to the wolves.

Frankly I have had enough of this and want to see it changed!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Wouldn't that be a kick in the @$$ to LaRaza and the open border crowd? I would make it a point to personally celebrate a Tancredo victory!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I have been donating to Toms campaign, help if you can. It would be huge if he wins, and if he does good as Governor he might run for President again in 2 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom will win if the illegals can't vote.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson