Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Country Club" Detention Centers For Illegal Immig

"Country Club" Detention Centers For Illegal Immigrants

Posted: 11:15 am MST November 16, 2010Updated: 11:31 am MST November 16, 2010
    EL PASO, Texas -- Illegal immigration costs taxpayers an estimated $100 billion a year. Texas picks up nearly $9 billion of that bill, New Mexico picks up about $608 million. And now the federal government is ordering changes on the taxpayers' dime.

E-mails obtained by the Houston Chronicle reveal that federal authorities have ordered the following changes at the holding centers for illegal immigrants: More variety in menus, fresh veggie bars, self-serve beverages, continental breakfast on weekends, movie nights, bingo, arts and crafts, dance and cooking classes, tutoring and computer training.

The facilities are also to be made more welcoming with new paint, bedding and house plants. Human rights groups think the changes are overdue, claiming that illegal immigrants should not be treated as criminals.

Tonight on KFOX14 News at Nine, hear from critics who say the changes are turning the facilities into country club holding centers that reward people who break the law. What do you think? Are the changes overdue? Or is the U.S. pampering people who break the law?

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/25811443/det ... 62010&ts=H

JAK
    This is ABSURD!!!!!!!!

Cut spending???? Start here!!! Then cut all benefits to illegal aliens.
    All so called "civil rights" organizations like la raza...and the rest of the racist and / or un-American bunch!

Americans Speak OUT!

Please go here and vote... this tells republicans how we feel.
    http://www.americaspeakingout.com/
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know frankly....what they get in those detention centers is about the same as what criminals also get in prison which I think is just as much BS.
    I've been saying for many years that criminals in prison have more than our kids do in our public schools. That is absurd. Apparently, it really pays to be a criminal in this country!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    You know frankly....what they get in those detention centers is about the same as what criminals also get in prison which I think is just as much BS.
    I've been saying for many years that criminals in prison have more than our kids do in our public schools. That is absurd. Apparently, it really pays to be a criminal in this country!
    I agree, when they are in prison it isn't time for cheescake it is time to pay a penalty for the crime they have committed. They lose freedoms for the choices they have made so hopefully they won't want to come back.
    I agree it is made to easy on all prisioner... but it is even more absurd for illegal aliens to ignore our laws and then our governemnt treat these people like they are special while law abiding citizens are continually ignored and above all DISRESPECTED on these issues!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/25811443/detail.html

This link has the news video for the story about the plush facilities upgrades.
    I couldn't watch it all because of the wave of disgust I felt.

JAK
    I watched the video... how many Americans are treated this GOOD! Free dental, medical... everything is upside down. Evil for good, and good for evil!

This is just so absurd!!!
    The people that have closed their eyes to our country being invaded and have allowed the CRIES of the American people to fall upon deaf ears, who have purposely FAILED to do their job should be brought up on charges, every last one of them!

Well, at least those who have not seen the light!