Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

County Deputies Capture Alleged Murderer

http://www.wtrf.com/story.cfm?func=view ... ryid=12914

County Deputies Capture Alleged Murderer
    Posted 8/8/2006 06:07 PM

Leon Andrade is wanted for murder in Harris County, Texas.
    Story by J. Turchetta Email | Bio

Randolph County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a man accused of killing a man with a machete in Houston, Texas. They say Leon Lugo Andrade is an illegal alien from Mexico.

Andrade lived in the Central Towers building in Elkins and worked at Hayes Scott Rustic Fence and Lumber in Mill Creek.

Two Randolph County Sheriffs Deputies and the U-S Marshall service served a warrant for Leon Andrade.

Andrade is wanted in Harris County Texas for the murder of William Huang. The authorities there say Andrade used a machete to cut Huang repeatedly killing him.

Andrade is an illegal alien from Mexico. He had been working in a lumber yard in Randolph County for the last few months.

Andrade was hired at the lumber yard through a Lewisburg placement service called SpanForce. I asked the Sheriffs Department if the lumber yard could be held responsible for not doing a background check on Andrade, Sheriff Jack Roy told us no.

Roy says the placement service should have done the needed checks. Andrade is in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail. He is awaiting his extradition hearing.

12 News tried contacting Span Force to ask how Andrade could have been sent out to work. The person who answered the phone said the person we needed to speak with was not available.

The authorities arrested another illegal alien with Andrade. Louis Martinez is also in the regional jail tonight. Police are looking into Martinez's possible involvement in the crimes.

Bond has been denied for both men.

Copyright 2006 West Virginia Media. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

© 2006 West Virginia Media Holdings, LLC
    WBOY-TV I WTRF-TV I WOWK-TV I WVNS-TV I The State Journal
    Privacy Policy

Site Development and Hosting By Citynet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Andrade is an illegal alien from Mexico. He had been working in a lumber yard in Randolph County for the last few months.
    Gee another good "morals and values" person. And to think, this is the type of person our president wants to hand free citizen cards to.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Randolph County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a man accused of killing a man with a machete in Houston, Texas. They say Leon Lugo Andrade is an illegal alien from Mexico
    The machete is the favored tool of MS-13.

Andrade was hired at the lumber yard through a Lewisburg placement service called SpanForce.

This is how businesses and farmers are getting away from the liability of hiring illegal. They hire them through a "contractor" or "placement agency".
    I have a friend that was recently in Georgia visiting friend's farm and he said the "contractor" that ran the crews was paid and then paid the crews, probably in cash. The farmer could honestly say he was not hiring illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn