Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

County meeting with health board turnsto illegal immigration

WOW!!!! They are really going to stir things up! Good for them!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
    Local News
    County meeting with health board turns
    to illegal immigration

http://www.wdnweb.com/articles/2008/...ews/news01.txt

Changes to contract with state proposed

By DAN PARSONS
    Staff Writer

The focus of a campaign to rid Beaufort County of illegal immigrants was once again placed on the Beaufort County Health Department Monday night.

Beaufort County Commissioner Hood Richardson called for tallying the number of illegal immigrants are served at the health department by counting the number of patients served who have Spanish surnames. The call came during a joint meeting of commissioner with the Beaufort County Board of Health to discuss funding health-department programs with local tax dollars.

Richardson wants a count of Hispanics specifically accessing child-care, WIC and prenatal services from the health department. WIC is an acronym for a federally funded, mandated nutrition program for women, infants and children.

“I live right around the corner, so I come by here at least twice a day,â€
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Since when is it discrimination to refuse to provide a free interpretor?

Or, is this just another thing where the wording of something has been twisted to suit one group's specific agenda?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad to see more people waking up in the state of North Carolina. We have a real problem here, both with government and businesses welcoming illegal immigrants with open arms. Meanwhile, our legal citizens continue to struggle to pay their own way in addition to financing the lives of illegal immigrants.
    - Sidney

Sidney, liked your Avatar...pretty funny
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836