Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

County won’t hold felons for immigration

Eduardo E. Sanchez blew a red light, and then punched and elbowed a police officer who arrested him — sending the officer to the hospital earlier this week, authorities said.

But after being charged with a felony and several traffic offenses, the 32-year-old Southwest Side man posted 10 percent of his $25,000 bond and walked out of Cook County Jail Wednesday, thanks to an hours-old ordinance passed by Cook County commissioners.

While federal authorities had requested the sheriff’s office hold Sanchez for up to 48 hours after he posted bond, the new county ordinance instructs the sheriff to disregard those requests and release suspected illegal immigrants just like anyone else who posts bond.

While immigration advocates are hailing the new ordinance as a step toward equal treatment under the law, one Cook County Commissioner says Sanchez’s release underscores his concern that suspected felons — not just those arrested on minor misdemeanor charges — can now avoid federal authorities seeking to deport them.

“If you listened to the debate, many commissioners believed this did not affect individuals charged with serious offenses,â€

Banned
    Wow !!!! No responses to this on Alipac ??????? Unreal ......

The county commissioner are running and dodging what they've done, just like roaches at night when the light has been turned on.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cook County will not detain some illegal immigrants
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-249433-0.html

County to free illegal immigrants being held on minor charges
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1264986.html#1264986
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

County Bans ICE Holds, Even For Felons

Last Updated: Fri, 09/09/2011 - 12:21pm

The nation’s second-largest county has enacted legislation directing local police to disregard federal government orders to hold arrested illegal immigrants, including those with criminal records or serious felony charges.

Hours after commissioners in Illinois’s Cook County, which includes Chicago, passed the measure a local newspaper reported that an illegal alien charged with a felony was released after posting bail. The man, Eduardo Sanchez, had previous offenses and got arrested this week after running a red light and assaulting a police officer.

Before the famously liberal Cook County Commission passed its new law, federal authorities would have illegal immigrants like Sanchez held in local jails for up to 48 hours after posting bond or completing their sentence. The extra time gives the feds a cushion to begin deportation proceedings for illegal aliens who pose a threat.

But many of the area’s officials believe such holds are “unconstitutionalâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hours after commissioners in Illinois’s Cook County, which includes Chicago, passed the measure a local newspaper reported that an illegal alien charged with a felony was released after posting bail. The man, Eduardo Sanchez, had previous offenses and got arrested this week after running a red light and assaulting a police officer.
    More evidence that illegal invaders are a protected class in this country. This illegal invading scum bag assaulted a police officer and had bail set at only $25,000, which he posts 10% and walks out a free man; with a BIG SMILE on his face I'm sure.

Is it any wonder illegal invaders think we're brainless? Seriously! What would you think if you were invading a foreign country and you could basically do as you please because the country you're terrorizing had been crippled by political correctness and multiculturalism all rolled into one.

You might begin to believe you’re invincible because that’s exactly the way illegal invaders conduct themselves. Not lost is the fact they have literally hundreds of hispanic “advocacyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I called the Subcommitte On Immigration about this and gave them an earful for over 10 minutes. I asked why these people are not being arrested for endangering U.S citizens. I was really HOT I asked If I could follow up and she told me that she would forward this article to the Subcommittee. I asked her name and she would not tell me ... Their number Is (202) 225 - 3926

I also called Steve Kings office and tols them to google the article and take a look at what these Idiots are doing

Everybody should be outraged about this