Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A COURAGEOUS VICTIM Taking a Stand Against MS-13

A COURAGEOUS VICTIM Taking a Stand Against MS-13
    05/01/09

Our MS-13 Task Force was able to resolve the case quickly because the victim came forward with security surveillance tapes of the robbery.

After MS-13 gang members robbed a Houston beauty salon at gunpoint last January and sexually assaulted a salon employee, one of the gang members went a step further: he took the owner’s picture so he knew exactly who she was. If she thought about going to the police, he said, she would be sorry. The owner was also told that from now on, she would be expected to pay $100 a week to the gang for “protection.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good for her. Lets all say a prayer for her that she stay's safe.

If this lady is not a citizen, may I suggest that she be granted automatic citizenship with a lot of publicity. That may make other illegals think twice about staying in the shadows when they are victims of crime. Probably not, but I can dream, can't I?
    I also pray she stays safe and I hope authorities do enough to ensure the safety of this brave lady.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)