Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Well, there is documentary evidence, with Gonzalez' signature on it, referring to the Constitution as outdated. I just wish we could get credible witnesses, such as the Congressmen who were present, to verify what George Bush said about the Constitution being a "GD piece of paper". If that were ever verified, impeachment would be fast-tracked. I would hope. I have no doubt that he said that, and that he really believes it. And his actions on everything from immigration to domestic spying to phantom WMDs in Iraq clearly demonstrate his disdain for the Constitution, this nation, and the principles it was founded upon. What especially irks me is that Bush and his bedfellows figuritively spit on the graves of the hundreds of thousands of men and women who served and defended this country in the military. Yet Bush is the greatest threat to the future of this nation, even moreso than the hordes of illegal aliens.
    That sounds like something Jorge would say about the constitution. Heck he doesn't even have to say it, his actions speak for themselves. His actions pretty much demonstrate that attitude. Your right about who the greatest threat to our nation is and he's a greater threat then the illegals and Al Qaeda put together and America put him into office twice. I really feel safe now.

Gonzales can go pound sand. That anchor baby stooge wouldn't even be in charge if not for birthright citizenship to illegal alien invaders. What right does he have of telling judges what to do? None. He's just mad because certain judges aren't kowtowing to the ruling elites twisted agenda. The illegals don't treat us or this country with any respect so why should anybody else. You have to give to get there anchor baby.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's the same old saw--over and over. THEY talk about the liberal Judges legislating from the Bench but THEY want CONSERVATIVE JUDGES LEGISLATING FROM THE BENCH. Wonder what ever happened to PLAIN OLD NORMAL JUDGES that ruled by the LAW?? And, DUBYA is SURE STACKING THE SUPREME COURT which I'm sure we will suffer from for the rest of our lives.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Now what more would you expect ? The first time we hear from this guy and it's to defend law breakers !!

Way to go Gonzo.

Quote:
    While I remain convinced that most immigration judges ably and professionally discharge their difficult duties, I believe there are some whose conduct can aptly be described as intemperate or even abusive and whose work must improve," Gonzales said.

And just WHAT might we call YOUR conduct ??

Perhaps......NEGLIGENT ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How much more is GWB going to put us through ?

YOU KNOW he knows about this statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His evil-doing knows no boundaries.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

U.S. Border Patrol Agent's lives are in danger and he's worried about "hurting the feelings" of those who have caused this ??

Want to make yourself livid ? Picture this:

Alberto Gonzalez telling El Presidente to crack down on US !!
    Do you feel livid ?!?! :P

Sorry.

Just a thought I felt like sharing.

I FEEL you PAIN.

We don't do anything to have to have anyone crack down on us. We're calling for ENFORCEMENT of laws, not the opposite.

But it's just so CRAZY that he would tell the judges to "be nice" when their job is to be as they feel they should be.

So if something THAT insane could happen, I guess something like Alberto Gonzales "complaining that we annoy him" could be possible.

Who cares. Get the Troops to the Border, Jorge.

Does ALL of America feel our pain ? I believe they do. AND if ONLY they knew HALF of what we know !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast