Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Crat Attack on ALIPAC

For anyone who's interested in what the marxist democrats are saying:

http://bdi.newcomm.org/index.php?opt...=671&Itemid=44

Well--all I can say is that we must be making an impact because we sure got their attention. Whether it was negative attention or not, it WAS attention. SO, we are NOT INSIGNIFICANT!!! BLOW HARD!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quack Quack

All this BS rolls off this little ducks back!
    I am so used to reading the same crap from these groups over and over, it is like an old rerun! Yawn
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Who wrote this grand "expose"? Jim Robinson? They use a bunch of slurs...racist, xenophobe, to discribe ALIPAC and they present NOTHING for facts. Oh, silly me....facts don't matter.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Folks, I believe this is the article that led me to ALIPAC back in June. I even email the writer & thanked him for telling me about you guys. But never heard back from anybody.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people are 501 C 3 Moochers Off of the American Taxpayer and are part of our Astronomical National Debt.

They receive grants from such companies as Eli Lilly Foundation from Indiana. When this first appeared I did some research wanting to know what Globalist Misfit Organization was behind these CrackHeads and there it was...Pharmaceutical.

Pay them no mind except to know who is behind their funding.

And, when you need medicine, buy Generic!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not only that but the site admin should get the axe, his Mambo implementation sux, mine is better

BTW, just finished an overhaul on my server today
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Boo - hoo -hoo. Sorry upholding the laws of the United States of America is too strong of an idea for you. Funny how you can tolerate abortion so well, yet enforcing U.S. immigration laws seems cruel to you. I don't get it. Maybe that's why I'm not a Democrat. You guys aren't happy unless your "flip-flopping" all over the map AND unless you have something to complain about. Well, Boo-hoo-hoo. Throw me a life vest before I drown in my tears for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHERE are the NORMAL people from both parties?? It seems like all we hear about is the ones that are falling off the political spectrum--either to the right or to the left. Where are the people like us who actually have enough SENSE to look at situations from an unbiased, NON-partisan perspective???

Frankly, I become more and more proud to call myself an Independent!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton