Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Notice how it says they were "FORCED" to hire locally. So they obviously went out of their way to get cheap labor. Americans WILL do these jobs.....this proves it!

Quote Originally Posted by lateone
    Would someone please explain to me how you can have over 600 illegal alien employees in the same plant and not know it ???? The owner must be a personal friend of the bush administration.
    Oh, they knew it all right.

I live within 20 miles of four different chicken processing plants and the vast majority of workers are illegal. Most supervisors are Americans but the workers aren't. And guess what. These plants were built long before the tsunami of illegals showed up.

I still say I'd rather see my money going into grocery bags than into the pockets of scumbag employers of illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crider questions

I was going through tthe post and saw a couple questions people had asked.

Crider has raised wages according to one report to $7.00/hr

The Criders are big contributors to Republican Candidates and to Bush-Cheney. The last big raids here were in 98 when they raided the onion fields. Republican Congressman Jack Kingston put a stop to that.

Controlling Immigration is important unless it interferes with contributors access to cheap labor.

Eddie
    Statesboro, Ga

That does not surprise me. I wouldn't be surprised if illegals were employeed by high ranking leaders of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    This happened very recently, they lost more than a hundred workers and have been able to replace them LEGALLY already. This just reinforces the fact that Americans ARE willing to do these jobs.
    The poor owner had to RAISE wages ! (tuff)

This proves what most of us already know and that is that farmers and companies don't want to pay fair wages to Americans. They just care about their profits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12