Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crime Wave (Excerpt) (Also Statistics)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/pu ... 4378.shtml

Crime Wave (Excerpt)
    by R. Cort Kirkwood
    January 8, 2007
    Email this article
    Printer friendly page
    As an illegal-alien crime wave overtakes America, government officials do nothing because they either support open borders or fear to anger the Hispanic community.

R. Cort Kirkwood is managing editor of the Daily News-Record in Harrisonburg, Virginia.

On June 5, nine-year-old Jordin Paulder, a towheaded boy with "chubby cheeks," as the newspapers described him, was playing in the parking lot of the Chastain Apartments in Sandy Springs, Georgia, part of metro Atlanta. Jordin saw a car go by and called out to the occupants. The car had a bum tire, the lad shouted. The car stopped, and Santos Benigno Cabrera Borjas emerged, wielding a hatchet. He twice smashed Jordin in the face between the nose and forehead. The second blow buried the hatchet, which paramedics feared removing en route to the hospital. Jordin died. When police cornered Borjas as paramedics worked on Jordin, the ax-murderer tossed a rimmed tire at an officer, breaking his arm. Borjas rushed the cop, who shot him dead.

In New York on November 1, actress Adrienne Shelly died in her apartment in New York City. Shelly was found hanged by a bedsheet on a shower curtain rod, an apparent suicide. But the 40-year-old wife and mother didn't hang herself. Diego Pillco, who was renovating an apartment in Shelly's building, did the deed. He punched the woman and knocked her out when she complained about the noise. Fearing she was dead, he staged the elaborate ruse.

Borjas and Pillco have something in common. They are illegal aliens, from Honduras and Ecuador, just two of the hundreds of thousands brutalizing Americans in a crime wave of unfathomable proportions. They are robbing Americans. They are raping Americans. They are murdering Americans.

You know if these things had been done to illegal aliens by Americans, how loud the outcry would have been by the media and pro-illegal alien advocacy groups. Seems to me, whenever an illegal alien gets a broken fingernail crossing the border illegally, the news media is there with in-depth, wall-to-wall, round-the-clock, team-coverage expose on the terrible way we are treating the poor migrants who are forced to enter the U.S. illegally because of our inhumane, racist, restrictionist, xenophobic immigration laws and the pro-illegal groups are marching in the streets protesting and shouting bloody genocide.

But when illegal aliens brutally rape, maim and kill masses of innocent Americans, as they do on a daily basis, there is nothing to be heard, not by the media and certainly not by the amnesty moaning illegal alien groups.

Ask a question of one of the illegal alien supporting spokesholes like Janet Murguia, or the traitor to America Enrique Morones or the idiotic likes of a Juan Hernandez and they twist the whole thing around to how the poor immigrants are the victims in all of this, not the innocent Americans who are dead at the hands of their poor beloved amigos.

If an illegal kills an American while driving drunk and then flees the scene on foot, it's our fault because we don't give them driver's licenses. If an illegal steals an American's ID to get a job, it's our fault because our racist immigration laws don't allow them to come here legally by the millions. If an illegal rapes, robs, assaults, carjacks or murders an American it's our fault because we have destroyed their country's culture and heritage, thus damaging their self-esteem, making them susceptible to acting out violently.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

To bad this doesnt happen to the so called "elite" citizens of our nation! Last night, I started a New Years Resolution, my one and only resolution,each night before I go to sleep, I am praying that if our citizens have to lose their lives to these illegal aliens that it will be from the elite group of citizens, this happens to.You know our Leaders who want them here, Our President who wants them here, all the pro-illegal group activist who are protesting for the rights of the illegals.I am praying that it is them and their own family members who lose their lives to these wonderful hard working people, and not to our most innocent of citizens, citizens like this little boy, playing outside, doing nothing to ask for what happened to him. I have never prayed a prayer like this in my life, probably maybe it will even be me who loses his life for even praying for something like this, I don't care, I am sick to death of the injustice of what is happening in our country, perhaps this is what it will take to open some of the eyes that seem to be wide shut to what is going on here.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I am praying that it is them and their own family members who lose their lives to these wonderful hard working people, and not to our most innocent of citizens, citizens like this little boy, playing outside, doing nothing to ask for what happened to him.
    Unfortunately, the rich, the elites and those in power like 'Jorge the Magnifico' all get to live behind walls in gated communities or have hordes of armed private security guards or Secret Service agents to protect them and their precious family members.

I bet if their experience with illegals was the same as the ordinary citizen, and instead of seeing them only when they get served their fancy bottled Artic glacier water, or when they mow their manicured lawns or nanny their bratty kids, they might have a different opinion.

But until they face the true ugly side of the illegal alien invasion, they will never care, after all, if some poor, dumb slob gets killed by an illegal, it doesn't matter to them, all safe and secure behind their massive walls and electrified fences.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

April
    reptile09wrote:

Unfortunately, the rich, the elites and those in power like 'Jorge the Magnifico' all get to live behind walls in gated communities or have hordes of armed private security guards or Secret Service agents to protect them and their precious family members.
    Yes, these are the CEOs of those corporations that has the government in their back pocket. I think the only true weapon the American people has is to get a long list of these coporation that hire and cover for the illegals
    and boycott them. I wonder if they will still need all those "good illegal" workers when noone is buying their products.

I am curious if and where I could find actual numbers of victims of serious crimes by illegals. You know the government must have numbers, But it's probably something we would never see. Is there a website or something that keeps track? There should be. Anyone know? This all makes me sick murdering, raping and stealing, robbing,riots, this is usually causes of war. It appears to become a way of life in America and apparently other some other countries now days. My thought is they want all the world to become melting pots flood cultures together and forget our own individual cultures and values or become ashamed of them. Then one world government could take over without much of a fight! What a mess!

April
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=53103

This is an article with some numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by posylady
    I am curious if and where I could find actual numbers of victims of serious crimes by illegals. You know the government must have numbers, But it's probably something we would never see. Is there a website or something that keeps track? There should be. Anyone know? This all makes me sick murdering, raping and stealing, robbing,riots, this is usually causes of war. It appears to become a way of life in America and apparently other some other countries now days. My thought is they want all the world to become melting pots flood cultures together and forget our own individual cultures and values or become ashamed of them. Then one world government could take over without much of a fight! What a mess!
    Well here are a few.

http://capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?article25

INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME STATISTICS 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens.

97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.

66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/te ... ?id=503739

As previously noted in The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States, by researcher Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, the illegal alien population contains a higher percentage of sex offenders. Allowing illegal aliens to violate our sovereignty resulted in an estimated 960,000 victims of sex crimes in the 88 months examined in the study. That is 10,909 per month or about 364 per day. Does that sound like a victimless crime? How many more children must be abused or women raped before we say enough is enough? We have enough home grown degenerates and perpetrators in the US without allowing illegal aliens to simply walk in with their machismo attitudes and prey on American women and children.

Crime Wave (Excerpt) (Also Statistics)

Final blow to the family of the murdered child, his family and US taxpayers. Family members in Mexico sue the Government for death of their killer relative and win a huge settlement. Welcome to the New World order, where only criminals matter.

As much as we all know the massive extent to which the illegal alien population is rampant criminally here in the U.S., and most of those are Mexican to boot, but these figures have come under scrutiny as being false, inaccurate or unsourced. The website, snopes.com has a page related to the source and accuracy of these figures:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp

I post this only to point out that using inaccurate facts and figures may provide fodder to our opponents, so that they might claim we post falsehoods and inacurate info to further our cause. We sure don't want to give them the ammunition they desperately need in order to discredit our efforts to stop the invasion by illegal aliens into our country. Although many of the facts and figures posted may very well be accurate, and many truly are, we still need to be careful when posting information that is not properly sourced and verified.

Just a thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast