Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crucial E-Verify vote expected this aft ....Please CALL/FAX

When it comes to immigration, we are living in a Wild West culture in which the outlaws feel free to strut down the street and demand that the authorities give them whatever they want. Witness Capitol Hill today. The lobbyists for a variety of industries that hire lots of illegal foreign workers are rallying their troops to phone the House Rules Committee; they are asking it to strip a provision of the giant stimulus bill that would require recipients to use E-Verify to keep illegal aliens from getting the new jobs. Will the good "townspeople" cower behind their curtains, or get out in the streets and insist that the Rules sheriffs run the bandits off?

The Rules Committee is to begin work at 3 p.m. today.

No. 1: Please go to your Action Buffet corkboard and take as many actions that are offered there as you can.

No. 2: All of you with House Rules Committee Members in your state will find urgent phone notes with talking points. Phone before the committee votes whether to allow the trillion dollars of the stimulus bill to be used to provide jobs to illegal aliens.

No. 3: Even if you are from another state, after you read the danger we are in today in the House, you may want to call the Switchboard number (202-224-3121) and ask to speak to the offices of some of the Members. Here are the Members.

No. 3: If your Senator or Representative is brand new, make sure you have sent all the welcome faxes that put them on notice of what you expect of them on immigration.

No. 4: Those of you in New York need to send the faxes to stand up for the appointment of a new U.S. Senator who is coming under tremendous fire because she has opposed hiring illegal aliens in the past.

No. 5: Read Ray's blog today about the Gunfight At The Rules Corral.

No. 6: As always, don't forget to bookmark the NumbersUSA Home page so you can come to it every day to read the latest most important news, views and actions to take about immigration.

It is snowing here in your nation's Capital. So, we'll see whether that slows down House activities as much as it slows down befuddled drivers. But even if the Rules voting is postponed until tomorrow, your phone calls today are desperately needed.

THANKS,

MW
    I assume your posted information is coming from NumberUSA. If so, here's their link:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

I encourage anyone that is not a member of NumbersUSA to register and send the faxes when offered. Currently NumbersUSA is requesting that its members call on the E-verify issue. Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

American-ized welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I assume your posted information is coming from NumberUSA. If so, here's their link:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

I encourage anyone that is not a member of NumbersUSA to register and send the faxes when offered. Currently NumbersUSA is requesting that its members call on the E-verify issue. Capitol Switchboard:

202-224-3121.

Yes MW it is from NumbersUSA. Welcome American-ized glad to have you with us.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called both offices of Rep. Foxx and was referred on to the DC office. I spoke to an aide who assured me Foxx has never supported Shamnesty, and will try to keep e-verify in. Very nice aide and she was responsive.

1-202-225-2071, Virginia Foxx's DC number.

Just sent this to Congresswoman Slaughter:

Dear Congresswoman Slaughter,

As an unemployed Union Construction worker here in NYC I strongly urge you too keep the E-verify mandate for any company receiving any stimulus monies that congress might pass. As you are probably aware NYC and NYS have declared themselves to be Sanctuaries for Illegal Aliens (which I strongly oppose).

For the past eight years now I have often been unemployed even though construction here was very busy. I know this was due to the fact that many jobs were being filled by Illegal Aliens, my own Union even organizes them to my discontent. As you might imagine this has created a hardship for my family of four which has caused me to become very anti-illegal immigration and to hate the fact that my city and state have chosen to ignore the 1986 immigration reform laws.

In closing I ask you to please represent the Legal Citizens of NY and the Nation and make it impossible for an illegal alien to benefit from any stimulus money.

Sincerely Yours,
    xxxx xxxxxxx and Family

Couldn't get through on the phone though.
    Now it's time to send this to the other NY rep. too.

Thank you for posting the link to numbers usa. It looks like my provider has stopped Numbers from getting through AGAIN. I sent faxes provided by CAPS and Eagle Forum.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Called the following two members of the House Rules Committee:

-Doris Matsui (D-CA): supports E-Verify

-Dennis Cardoza (D-CA): still making up his mind on e-verify, and is hearing from both sides of the issue. .

202-224- 3121 switchboard

I called also...still making up his mind, thanks Populist!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Called the following two members of the House Rules Committee:

-Doris Matsui (D-CA): supports E-Verify

-Dennis Cardoza (D-CA): still making up his mind on e-verify, and is hearing from both sides of the issue. .

202-224- 3121 switchboard
    That's what they told me too. What's to think about? ABIDE BY THE LAW!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast