Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cutler on BBC News: Mexican cartels ‘threaten state’

Cutler on BBC News: Mexican cartels ‘threaten state’
    By Mike Cutler

I was invited to appear on the Glenn Beck show yesterday to discuss the issue of how a hospital in Texas is treating a wounded Mexican police officer and now the hospital is on security alert because of the concerns that the same Mexican drug traffickers who critically wounded that police officer might try to finish the job they started and kill him while he is a patient at that hospital. The underlying issue is the way that the drug cartels in Mexico are threatening the very government of that country that is situated on our nation’s doorstep.

A BBC News article was the basis for my appearance on Glenn’s program yesterday and describes the precarious position that Mexico is in. As I said on the air yesterday, with all of the emphasis of “nation buildingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was a good interview on Becks show, I watched it and could not believe what I was hearing...and now we are paying for their medical also, and security for these people...good grief where does all of this maddness end... or will it ever?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

Although I DO feel very sorry for the Mexican officers who have been hurt and threatened and do understand their fears and why they crossed over to us in an attempt to be not just treated, but safe from more threats (I am SURE they know here when we deal with criminals we do not mess around as Mexico's inept government does, that's why they came here for help).

Knowing this about it all, I believe we need to be billing the Mexican government, for them to cover those cost's, ALL of the cost's, in their fullest.

Every time I hear a Mexican politician talk about the cartels in their nation, they attempt to do the sociopathic thing and try to put blame on someone else, instead of taking responsibility for their own corruption and criminals, in their own nation.

This behavior is getting terribly old, this idea that it is not their fault that they have criminals inside their borders, who are murdering thousands and sending drugs over our borders, they attempt to put the blame on us, saying it is due to the drug "demand" of Americans. I even heard one of their politicians state it was simply an issue of supply and demand, that if Americans would no longer want these drugs then the drug cartels would have no one here to sell to!! Maybe that was the current criminal in office down there?......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€