Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm thinking "Fedup" but I thinking it is only a pipe dream

The country they love so much and don't want to give up their language and culture is not worth their fighting for

You know the one they proudly display their Flag all over the United States. Wouldn't want to put all that energy into changing that country.

I also suspect that now they are fixing that hill side they can make claim to the building of America ....you all know that claim, America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Federovsky said the morning will start with a press conference where labor and immigrant rights organizations will discuss the tactics that Lake Forest has been using against day laborers.
    It's simply a PR stunt.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, maybe off topic, but why is that guy holding up that little dog? Is this how they intend to "improve their image." If so i'm not buying it, and please leave the little dogs at home!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, all PR and the little dog is being used like politicians use babies.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As long as they keep multiplying like rabbits and stripping our social services, they ARE hurting us. If you're poor, you do NOT keep having more babies! Send them all home, anchors and all!
    "

I remember what an IA did to a puppy.............

All the free public relations stunts and even the expensive 100 million dollar public relations campaigns by the Mexican government are all for naught...Americans aren't fooled. The realtity of the high costs on society and our economy due to illegal immigration can't be "spinned " away...the reality of the 10% of our prison population consists of illegal alien criminals can't be "spinned away"....the reallity of the ills of illegal immigration affecting millions of Americans on a daily basis can't be "spinned away"....it just causes even more resentment. What Mexico needs to do is to stop meddling in our affairs, and encourage their citizens to return home to jobs, schools and healthcare. Mexico needs to start taking responsisilbity for it's purposeful, arrogant scheme to repopulate and reconquer the SW U.S. with its citizens. It's shameful and the American people have had enough.

I recieved this email from Barbara Coe.

It is comment from one of the articles that she was sent.

=====================

Subject: FW: LAKE FOREST Publicity Stunt

Subject: LAKE FOREST Publicity Stunt, bought and paid for by the ACLU to screw American and they used your tax money to do it.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/labo ... orest-work
    The above article is Just a bunch of crap to dupe uninformed Americans and bleeding heart idiots. See the below report. Dave

Reader Comments

Oldest First | Newest First | Show Recommended Comments Only

ocnewsjunky wrote:

I was at this event. The ACLU went to the hiring site and tried to get a bunch of day laborers to work for free. They all said NO WAY, then the ACLU offered to pay them. Some agreed and some left. Those that agreed to be paid (for this publicity stunt) piled into one van, where they squeezed about 40 in with no seat belts. The police were called and told about the overloading of the vehicle, but they said it was not an issue for them.

They then drove to Modjeska Canyon Rd. where they were given free t-shirts and baseball caps by the ACLU. When we arrived we were blocked by a woman that told us it was a "resident only" event, even though it was on a public street. The annoying woman was getting right up in our faces and telling us we had to leave.

The police arrived and they told the annoying little "hag" we had as much right to be there as anyone. We stayed and listened while the ACLU announced that they were going to take the day laborers to a PRIVATE PROPERTY where they were to do some clean up.

So this wasn't to give back to the COMMUNITY after all. It was all a big PR stunt and some private land owner got all this work done for free!!!! I over heard someone say that the property they were going to clean up belonged to GERRY HUBBLE (the Placentia city employee that just got busted for hiring day laborers!) That was the rumor.

As we were leaving we passed some guys who told us they were bussed in from Los Angeles and they were being paid to be there. This was all a PUBLICITY STUNT brought on by the ACLU and the OCR played into it.
    3/29/2008 5:08:41 PM

April
    "We want to show that we're not criminals," said Ivan Perez, 20, who lives in Santa Ana and has been standing for work in Lake Forest for about three years now. "We want to help."
    The denial just NEVER ENDS, they never seem to get that they break the law when they come across the border illegally, so they ARE criminals. They want help when they come here and steal, kill Americans and work the system anyway they can.....PLEEEEEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!

Thank you, StokeyBob, for the information from Barbara Coe.

Now there's something for the newspapers.

ANY NEWSPAPER EDITORS OUT THERE???

But then this story doesn't back their agenda does it?

And just when I didn't think my opinion of the ACLU could get any lower.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast