Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Department of Homeland Security

Dear Department of Homeland Security;

It has been pointed out to me that you recently received communications from the honorable mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa. Furthermore, I have learned through the media reports of this notable event that the purpose of Mayor Villaraigosa’s communication was to lodge a complaint with respect to the immigration sweeps conducted recently within the boundaries of Los Angeles County by your Immigration and Citizenship Enforcement agency.

Despite not having sufficient cause to directly address the Department of Homeland Security regarding Mayor Villaraigosa in the past, his latest communication to you has motivated me to do so at this time because he contacted your agency as the Mayor of Los Angeles, because in his communication he presumed to speak for the entire Southern California Region, and because I live in Los Angeles and can state factually for the record that Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa is a racist political hack whose actions are detrimental to the people he allegedly serves - the registered voters and legal residents of this area.

In Mayor Villaraigosa’s address to your agency he stated, “When they [ICE agents] go out to them even though there’s no indication that these people are knowingly hiring undocumented immigrants, they ought to find out that these businesses contribute to the economic vitality of this city,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Send it with all of our blessings Zeezil.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Gee I wish you'd tell us how you really feel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen! Send it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

WOW, well very well written.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great job Zeezil!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That was powerful!
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

SEND IT, ZEEZIL!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Guys...I didn't write this one. It was written by MorningStar at the fungazi.com blog. He/she deserves all the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Guys...I didn't write this one. It was written by MorningStar at the fungazi.com blog. He/she deserves all the credit.
    So I guess its a blog not an actual letter. AW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast