Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Senator McCain and Governor Palin:

Dear Senator McCain and Governor Palin:

I have been following your campaign very closely since the nomination of Governor Palin. It has truly energized the entire presidential campaign and changed the dynamics of the debate.

However, there are some very important issues that neither party is addressing and it really concerns me and a lot of others who are trying to decide who to vote for. The following are just a few of the more important that I am concerned about.

Immigration and Border/port security:

As we all know the McCain Kennedy Amnesty bill was just wrong for America and thank God the citizens of this great nation made their voice heard. Remember? We caused the switchboard at the capital to crash on the day Amnesty was voted down. Now every time you turn around the congress is trying to run through some piece of this bill to give the poor little law breakers some perks for breaking the law and coming into our country illegally. Shame on you.

In case you didn’t know there is a war raging on the southern border of our country. The drug cartels in Mexico are far worse than any terrorist we are fighting abroad and they are in our back yard. They are coming across the border in alarming rates and kidnaping American citizens for ransom and sometimes they kill them anyway. Why are you not making an issue of that. Senator McCain, you live in Arizona. Washington seems to be turning their back on this REAL issue.

Another issue is the gangs that have infiltrated our country by the thousands. They are ruthless and have no regard for the sanctity of life. Yet, the border remains wide open and there is never any mention in either campaign about this problem. I live in a small city in Virginia and there MS-13 graffiti all over the place. Of course, my city turns a blind eye to all this even though there have been several fraudulent document organizations busted within the city limits. My city doesn’t want to report the crime and the news media is worthless as well. I get my news from other sources.

We American citizens are angry that you politicians are pandering to illegals and special interest groups like La Raza and MALDAF that spew a racist agenda to justify their illegal alien followers. They don’t care about American law and instead teach illegals how to get around the system. How American is that???

Please don’t even mention the war on terror to the educated citizens of the US while we have our borders and ports wide open. It is a joke. Anybody can get into this country and already have. Just laying in waiting. This open border is turning the USA into a third world country with third world values. I don’t want to live in a country like that.

How about a 10 year time out on immigration. That would include guess worker visas from all countries. (Unemployment rate is over 6% so put those citizens to work first.) We don’t even know who is in our country and what their intentions are. All this rhetoric about “we are a country of immigrantsâ€

Excellent
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Wasn't it? I wish I could write a letter like that...without 'losing it.' lol
    But seriously, she said it all and I had to share this all around!

Send a message on illegal immigration to both of them, on this website
    Contact via email is under the Action tab.

http://www.johnmccain.com/about/governo ... le&t=palin
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris