Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A debate on immigration Geraldo Rivera vs Joey Vento

Wed, Apr. 23, 2008

A debate on immigration

Two of our greatest champions of Democracy will square off against each other in a deathmatch debate about "the impact of legal and illegal immigration on American society," live Saturday from 1 to 2 p.m. on the Big Talker WPHT-AM (1210).

The Great Immigration Debate will pit journalist Geraldo Rivera, author of HisPanic, against a Philly legend, Geno's Steaks owner Joey Vento, who made national news a while back for posting a sign at his famous eatery that read "This is America. When ordering, please speak English." The debate will also feature Big Talker Dom Giordano and Daily News columnist Stu Bykofsky.

Contact "SideShow" at sideshow@phillynews.com.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This could be a laugh a minute:

Dom Giordano
    Host: Dom Giordano
    Show:
    Station: WPHT 1210 AM Philadelphia, PA
    Time: M-F 9pm to 12am; Sat 1 - 4pm ET
    Station Link: http://www.thebigtalker1210.com/
    Host Link: www.domtalk.com
    Station Guide:
    Listen Live: http://www.domtalk.com/content/view/15/30/
    Podcast/Archives:
    Other:
    Phone: (215) 839-1210
    e-mail: http://www.domtalk.com/component/option ... /Itemid,3/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the info.

I love a good laugh. Watching Heraldo get all upset and see his eyes get smaller and nose get bigger every time he smiles (like Snidely Whiplash) is very funny. I'm waiting for his head to go pop right off his shoulders.

He says he is an American and proud of it and then he proceeds to open his mouth and poof he's a liberal 100%

Like Laura Ingraham says he's always stepping in it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

During the Geraldo vs. O'Reilly match his mustache drooped and his glasses were fogged with nose steam.

THIS I gotta hear! Wish I could see it though. Geraldo has bitten off more than he can chew this time LOL! Get ready for a good ole American SMACKDOWN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

i gave up on Geraldo back during the Katrina coverage . He's a true anything for a buck guy .
    Geno is cool . I can see him really getting too Mr. Immigration
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Geraldo just can't seem to stop making an ass of himself. He was so cocky on O'Reilly when he was sure that last amnesty bill was going to pass. He "cracked himself up " ( his words ) when he said the people of future generations will look more like him than O'Reilly. Years ago, I saw Geraldo get his nose broken by a skin head who crashed a chair over Geraldo's head. He's such a buffoon ! A joke !!
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT