Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEFEATING THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4693.html

Lou Dobbs Tonight
    Thursday, June 9, 2005

Congressman Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Congressman Ron Paul
    (R-TX) join us to explain why they want the United States to
    pull out of the World Trade Organization.

The House of Representatives today defeated their legislation
    calling for the United States to withdraw from the the World
    Trade Organization by a vote of 338-86.

LIVING DANGEROUSLY

Governor Brian Schweitzer of Montana joins us to discuss his
    fears regarding this wildfire season. As fire season approaches
    this year, concerns are mounting in the Western States that
    there will not be enough firefighters.

The Montana Guard faces what its commander describes as an
    "unprecedented" shortage of firefighters and helicopters. About
    half of Montana's 3500 Guards trained to fight wildfires have
    been sent to Iraq.

BROKEN BORDERS

Robert Vasquez, a county commissioner in Idaho and a
    Mexican-Ameircan, explains why he is on a crusade against
    illegal immigration. He discusses his plans to sue employers
    who hire illegal immigrants.

Mr. Vasquez has tried to have his county declared a disaster
    area because of the strain of illegal immigration and has sent
    a bill to the Mexican government for the cost of maintaining
    services to illegal aliens from Mexico.

For more, visit http://cnn.com/loudobbstonight. Stop
    by the site to test your knowledge of current events in our
    online "Week in Review" quiz.

Also visit the Web site for ordering information for Lou's new
    book, "Exporting America: Why Corporate Greed is Shipping
    American Jobs Overseas". The book is now available for purchase
    online and in stores.

CNN -- The most trusted name in news.

Re: DEFEATING THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4693.html

Lou Dobbs Tonight
    Thursday, June 9, 2005

Congressman Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Congressman Ron Paul
    (R-TX) join us to explain why they want the United States to
    pull out of the World Trade Organization.

The House of Representatives today defeated their legislation
    calling for the United States to withdraw from the the World
    Trade Organization by a vote of 338-86.
    There just aint enough time in the day to stop these globalists.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

!

I couldn't say it any better myself!!

The vote was disappointing today...it highlighted the fact that there aren't enough of us in many of the states...I know our numbers are growing...and I know with each person that bestirs himself/herself to get informed...they will in turn inform at least one or two other people. That's about my current ratio...so far I have inflamed the interest of two other people who also have families and friends...and on we go....hopefully we will be able to remove some of those in office that are so obvioulsy bought by the lobbies.

I really appreciated the honesty and forthrightness of Reps. Barnie and Paul. They laid it right on the line. Our congress is bought and paid for by the corporations...so...we know that, Right? What do we do about it???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Wishful thinking

I knew a little ahead of time and called some Congressmen to vote yes on this bill. The more direct fights America is taking on is illegal invasion and bogus free trade deals. The WTO though is the extension of the free trade deals. The WTO is like an unknown unaccountable body like the UN.

The WTO is now a created monster that once taken part of is very difficult to retract from. Just like Americans know they should leave the UN to rot.
    How do you make a vote count when it is done stealthy and Americans can hardly comprehend the WTO.

It is only in blips, can you catch news on WTO actions. Which is the complete intention of unaccountable forces. Most recently rulings were handed down from the WTO that harmed the U.S. steel industry and the U.S. cotton industry.

Rejecting WTO membership makes the bigger image become, 'well here is the great United States not taking part with other Nations of the World and leaving the scene.' How aghast U.S. Congressmen and especially Liberal peace and harmony (amounting to impractical utopia theory) Politicians would look..."why we can't do that, America's precious image will become worse. " Remember that was part of Kerry's Presidential debate...how America's image is tarnished for actually standing up to Terrorists and doing something about 9/11. How are allies leave America's side. How dare the U.S. not allow itself to be abused. OOHH, America's image....like these Countries like us anyway.

Now President Bush is taking us to the answer....bankrupt America and give it away in total fear.

Should the U.S. leave the WTO and the UN. Yes.
    This is not isolationism or protectionism as global forces want to claim this fear upon Americans.
    The U.S. simply can stand alone, has the military to stand alone and simply functions more prosperously with invention when allowed such freedom.

There should be two separate entities, the U.S. and the UN (everybody else). That is the way it is now and the way it should be. The UN should get off NY soil and move to Iceland.

There should be two seperate entities, the U.S. and the WTO (everybody else). The U.S. and the rest of the World would prosper better as the U.S. generates more foreign aid than any other Nation. But soon, under the WTO and President Bush the U.S. will go from superpower to feeble crisis.

All hail the failure of President Bush as he uses American taxpayer money to destroy the U.S. and American livelihood.