Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dem Border Mayor Pro-Tem: Our Residents Are ‘Happy’ with Migrants Being Sent to DC, N

Dem Border Mayor Pro-Tem: Our Residents Are ‘Happy’ with Migrants Being Sent to DC, NYC, They Have More Resources

by IAN HANCHETT 21 Jul 2022

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eagle Pass, TX Mayor Pro-Tem Yolanda Ramon (D) reacted to New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) expressing frustration over migrants being sent to their cities by pointing out that those cities probably have greater resources to deal with the issue than Eagle Pass does and saying that “I don’t think you will find one person in Eagle Pass that says they’re not happy with” seeing migrants sent to New York and DC because “We’ve been going through it for over a year.”

Ramon said, “We don’t have the infrastructure that it takes to house all these people like she’s saying. I think they have a little more of that up there in Washington and New York. We definitely don’t here. On the border, we’re a small community. We don’t have the manpower. We don’t have the infrastructure. So, I hear her pain.

But, you know what? Busing them to Washington is a state initiative and I don’t think you will find one person in Eagle Pass that says they’re not happy with it. We’ve been going through it for over a year.”

Dem Border Mayor Pro-Tem: Our Residents Are 'Happy' with Migrants Being Sent to DC, NYC, They Have More Resources (breitbart.com)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Use our school buses to bus them ALL to D.C., Delaware, Martha's Vineyard and the Hampton's.

No cushy bus ride! Those school buses are already paid for by the taxpayers.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL