Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dem Warns:"Watch Out, America, A New Amnesty Coming'

June 07, 2010

Democrat Warns: "Watch Out America, A New Amnesty Coming from Obama"

By Donald A. Collins

As she does so often does, my long time colleague, Yeh Ling Ling, [Email her]Executive Director of the Alliance for A Sustainable USA, located in Orinda, CA, has emailed me perceptively about the May 26, 2010 Reuters report Campaigning on Arizona law may help Republicans: study .

That headline looks good! But Ling Ling caught this detail in the results of the quoted poll: "Overall, 61 percent of the respondents to the poll said they backed the Arizona law, while 60 percent said they would support comprehensive immigration reform legislation."

“Comprehensive immigration reformâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Dem Warns:"Watch Out, America, A New Amnesty Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    June 07, 2010

Democrat Warns: "Watch Out America, A New Amnesty Coming from Obama"

By Donald A. Collins

"Overall, 61 percent of the respondents to the poll said they backed the Arizona law, while 60 percent said they would support comprehensive immigration reform legislation."

The emphasis should be the number of people added to the U.S. population and not the illegality of people's entry... despite the fact that US unemployment and underemployment remains at over 16%.

Who is Obama representing anyway, Mexicans or Americans?

We know what is required to fix the immigration mess: We must seriously debate how many people we want here legally. That serious debate has never occurred because of the powerful lobbying by our elites.

Immigration policy boils down to political games played by the elites of both parties to get more voters and cheap labor into America—regardless of whether it is good for America or not.

Too many Americans have been hoodwinked for years by the mindless rhetoric of "America is a land of immigrants". Now, before their wondering eyes, the dismal, dangerous facts of an out-of-control border and the failure of their Federal Government to protect them have become obvious.
    Hammering away at our elites throwing unemployed Americans under the bus, to get cheap labor and undocumented Democrats, while Americans are under constant fear of losing their jobs, is a powerful tool. Doing that will help to expose the cynicism of the Open Borders, Come And Get It crowd.

to me the word "reform" when used in context with immgration is synonymous with the word "amnesty"...I see them both having the same meaning...just spelled differently....

The author is correct...many people will be fooled when they hear reform because it will lead them to believe that means the same thing as enforcement thus not understanding its true meaning until its too late.

Education of what the differences really are will be the critical awareness that can keep this momentum going in the right direction for actual enforcement of our laws and the removal of illegal aleins form our country and the closing of our borders by means of effective barriers.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

I feel the same way about the word "comprehensive" I have come to HATE that word. Yes, I do believe that we should also push the population growth also. They have soooooooo many children, that their children will have soooooooo many children.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    They have soooooooo many children, that their children will have soooooooo many children.
    Now think of those children multiplying and handing down the racism and sense of entitlement that they were brought up with by their parents, and you see the country being destroyed from within.

It's happening in California as we speak.

If that doesn't tell you about Obama's phony symbolism and ineffectiveness, nothing will. Obama is simply continuing to try to build a seemingly plausible scenario for another big amnesty.

Who is he representing anyway, Mexicans or Americans?
    It doesn't seem to be Americans - so far this administration and the Mexican government seems to view American citizens as a cash machine to be used to pay everything they have ever thought that they wanted. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn