Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEMOCCRATS TAKE SENATE

NBC is declaring WITH BREAKING NEWS that the DEMOCRATS have taken the Senate. Oh Brother!
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously this upset me and I could not spell Democrats correctly. Please excuse the mistake.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    NBC is declaring WITH BREAKING NEWS that the DEMOCRATS have taken the Senate. Oh Brother!

Obviously this upset me and I could not spell Democrats correctly. Please excuse the mistake.
    I wouldn't worry about it. You won't be able to tell the difference.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Can someone tell me one congressmen that was pro-amnesty that got voted out. It seems funny that the anti-amensty congressmen are the ones that were voted out.

I believe people are mad about Bush's war in Iraq. This was the closest these angry people can get to taking it out on Bush. I do not believe the anti-amnesty people were voted out based on that reason.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I believe people are mad about Bush's war in Iraq. This was the closest these angry people can get to taking it out on Bush. I do not believe the anti-amnesty people were voted out based on that reason.
    I don't know Jean, I just heard that 69% of Hispanics voted for democrats because they were mad about the illegal immigraion and tougher border security, they said the republicans, have now pissed off the Hispanics for the next 100 years. Personally, I don't give a rats butt if they stay pissed ff for the next 500 years! I think the tough republicans who were against amnesty went for that reason only!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty,
    We've heard over and over how not all Hispanics are for amnesty. Plus we've heard they didn't get the new voters registered as they bragged about. During their demonstrations last spring they said they'd register one million new voters but I heard they only got something like 150,000 (honestly forget the # but it was way lower than a million).
    On the other hand, the integrity of our voting system is questionable, to say the least.
    I don't know, really, just throwing thoughts out like everyone else today.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn