Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrat Shops Immig. Bill With ‘Plenty of Republican Idea

CQ POLITICS NEWS
    Sept. 15, 2010 – 1:54 p.m.
    Democrat Shops Immigration Bill With ‘Plenty of Republican Ideas’

Though prospects for passing a comprehensive immigration bill this year appear remote, Sen. Robert Menendez says he will introduce broad legislation in the coming weeks that includes a path to citizenship for undocumented residents and an overhaul of enforcement measures.

A lack of Republican support has prevented an immigration overhaul from moving forward this year in the Senate. [b]Menendez, D-N.J., said Wednesday that the legislation “will have plenty of Republican ideas in itâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LMAO

An Immigration Bill that is sponsored by Senator Menendez? No Chance Bobby.
    No Amnesty ever again. We see what happens when you give ANY rewards to illegal aliens. It only Guarantees More of the same. NO

So is New Jersey getting any work done for their state,since this Menedez continually pushes amnesty for criminals. His focus seems to be on one subject and one subject alone. Appears this guy would have to go as well come their elections.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    No Republican / RINO "That INCLUDES John "I Gotta Give them AMNESTY No Matter What" McCain / or Democrat better touch this "HOT" Potato

American is FED the Frick Up with the NEGLIGENCE of the Federal Government

This TREASON will No Longer Be Tolerated
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just like Reid, trolling for illegal votes.